I need your opinoin...

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

I need your opinoin...

Post by chris »

ok.. I felt brave and change the color of my hair from blonde... to "natural brown"... EGADS... tell me what you think... I need time to get used to it.

NEW COLOR (looks real dark here)

Old
KathrynH
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by KathrynH »

I like it. I know it can be hard to get used to, because I do that to my hair all the time LOL It looks good though!
Thanks so much sweetpea!!!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Chris, you are as stunning as ever! I like it, it suits your skin tone. it will take some getting used to though :D
Thank you Elodie!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Chris you're probably half my age. At your age, anything, any colour, any hairstyle looks good on you. You could wear a potato sack and you'd look good. Honest, trust me.

IMO, the blonde suits you and the darker colour too. I do think you look better blond. That's a woman's opinion. Wonder what the men gotta say?

I once changed the colour of my hair to match my chow (reddish blond) I had to do that just once. The same colour as your pom roxie
Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

It looks good. What does the BF think?
ImageImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Chow Chow Mama wrote:It looks good. What does the BF think?
Who cares what the boyfriend thinks

Egads!!!! Boy you blondes, Why do you think every time they show someone getting a make over they lighten the hair or high light the hair or go from dark to a darker shade of blonde? Why? because dark hair makes every wrinkle and blemish on your face stand out. Now for the part People will disagree. Lighter hair or blonde looks more youthful, more healthier, much cleaner and for some reason makes the person more noticeable and vibrant. It looks cleaner and no matter how messy blonde hair gets it still looks good, Dark hair has to be perfect and clean all the time, very few woman can pull off dark or black hair.

Look at the difference between your smile, eyes and look with blonde hair then with dark hair, I use to just look at you and not notice your hair now the fist thing I see is the red marks on your forehead.

My opinion about your new Hair color, Either lighten it up or put some lighter tints threw it.

Chris, Feel free to ask for beauty tips any time, you might want to use a pencil on your lips, give them a better line and fuller look. Probably should add a smily here. :D
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Patti33610
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Patti33610 »

Both colors look good. I feel the darker one looks better with your skin tone and brings out your eyes.
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

They both look good. I did the same thing right after I had soph to keep down the maintenance. It does make you look more mature, and I am not using that as a polite term for old.

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Unless it's necessary to look 'mature' for a job promotion it's not necessary to look mature. Stay young looking as long as you can. There are enough years after turning 40, 50 when you look naturally mature. I wouldn't help it along. Older women have their hair done in streaks, highlights, blonde. The mature look is only good when the boyfriend looks 50 or 70.
This is a fun topic
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Chris,

I like it, HOWEVER, I hate to say this...I sort of agree with Jeff {only on certain parts of his statement}.....I would like to see it with some lighter highlighting of blonder shadings....At your age it looks natural.
I just went from my "summer blond" to a more ashier darker blond...but at my age...no one cares!

As far as lipliner...I don't like it..it is harsh on most women. I really like makeup...have always worn it...would never leave the house without it...just think that more natural looking lips with the right shade of lipstick...looks nicer.

Anyhow you always look pretty...and in person Chris is really pretty!
Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Jeff&Peks wrote:

Boo! I was curious, that's why!
ImageImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Chow Chow Mama wrote:
Jeff&Peks wrote:

Boo! I was curious, that's why!
That was called abrupt sarcasum, meaning I didn't care what her boyfriend thinks.

Hey look at the that, Sharon and I agree on make-up techniques. Except I don't like seeing Make-up at all, never been a fan of clowns maybe a little on the eye's but the more naturel the better which goes back to being blonde, the facial blemehes and fine wrinkles don't show up as bad. The lip pencil and brush were more for night life. I don't watch Seex in the city for nothing you know. Problem is the brunett is the best looking one on the show.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Chris I agree with Layla, your skin tone is beautiful for the darker hair. But to be honest you would probably look good bald so whatever color you like best girl!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
chris

Post by chris »

HAHA... thanks guys. :-) I actualy have decided to put blonde streeks in it. I like that look. BF loves it. Laurissa likes it.. Mikey says its ok but says "Mommy, you have to put some of those white streeks in your hair". LOL.

Jeff.. I usualy do wear lip liner, just don't have any on in that picture. ;-)

Just wanted to try something out different... its not bad.. just gonna take some time getting used to. :-)
KathrynH
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by KathrynH »

Highlights would look great!
Thanks so much sweetpea!!!
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Chris, you are so pretty any color you dye your hair will suit you!
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

chris, you are beautiful. brown, blonde, green, blue.......
the color makes you look younger imo.
how are you feeling btw?? its been a while girl!
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
chris

Post by chris »

HEY JANET! :-) It sure has been a while.

OK guys.. I went to the salon and had my hair high lighted ... I like it much much better now... I will post a pic asap.. ;-) Whewwww...
threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

I like it dark. I think you look healthier == has to do with the skin tone thing I expect. I don't know ...better ask Jeff what he thinks about the skin tone issue...
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

threedogjeep wrote:I like it dark. I think you look healthier == has to do with the skin tone thing I expect. I don't know ...better ask Jeff what he thinks about the skin tone issue...
From all the comments on how healthy and great she looks now with her new hair color she must have really looked like a wreck before and I didn't notice, She looked fine to me but I'm a personality type guy not looks so its ok Chris. I will just go along with the rest, Gee Chris you look great now not as bad as you did before. Kidding Chris Kidding you look fine. Now that were not getting married who cares what your hair looks like, just wear curlers and your puffy house coat now that your spoken for.

No need to thank me for the High lites advice, sure just ask me any time for beauty tips, gotta keep the boyfriend happy ya know.

ImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Chris, I like the new color, adding highlights makes sense, you won't look really dark in photos like the first one. Also, the closer to your natural color, the easier it is to maintain (or not).
Sming1936
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: I need your opinoin...

Post by Sming1936 »

chris wrote:ok.. I felt brave and change the color of my hair from blonde... to "natural brown"... EGADS... tell me what you think... I need time to get used to it.

NEW COLOR (looks real dark here)

Old
Pretty awesome, I'm always trying to apply a different hairstyle, especially on my princes... Whenever we go to any party or event I just google some of the best hair design on google and get the ideas from google. Nowadays i'm following the blog which is totally related to kids hair design. https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/haircuts-for-girls/, Hope it will help you to get some more created ideas