Here's my Jaxx

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Lake78
Rank 0
Rank 0

Here's my Jaxx

Post by Lake78 »

I am a new Chow owner. Recently rescued Jaxx from the Humane League. Not quite sure why, but he was overlooked by everyone coming into the shelter(he was there for about 2 1/2 months). His previous owners left him in their old apartment with no food or water for over two weeks when they moved out. He was very skinny when I adopted him. Now he's putting the weight back on. What a wonderful dog. He did a good job of picking his new owner! :lol:

[/img]
JH
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JH »

Congratulations on your new boy! What a terrible situation you saved him from. They should lock the old owners in a room with no food or water for two weeks before they put them in prison.

He looks like he is putting on weight and his hair is looking healthy too. You must be feeding him a high quality food which is really important, keep up the good work. I'm sure you will be very happy with him, and he will love you forever for taking such good care of him.
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

I would say he did an excellent job picking his new owner. Congrats on your new little rescue!! He looks like a sweetheart!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

He is lovely and must surely be glad to have found you and be given love and food and water! :lol:
People do horrible things - how could you go to sleep at night knowing you had done that! :?
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

He is really cute! Congrats on your mew addition! :D

I agree with you Judy... I don't know how people can sleep at night when they do that... :?

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

welcome,

he is beautiful
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Welcome to the group. We are chowaholics here, with no desire to recover.

That is a beautiful boy you have. Bless you for giving him his forever home. He will repay you, many times over, with love, laughter and loyalty.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

I love that second pic...looks like he's saying "awww come on, no more pictures please".
Bless you for rescuing him and welcome to the wonderful world of Chows.
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

yes,welcome!Jaxx is a very lucky boy and I'm sure he will love you forever.hes got a very sweet face. :P
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

He looks soooooo sweet. Well done for rescuing him. I think people should have to have a licence to own a dog. I cannot believe how many bloody horrible people there are in this world that treat animals in that way, mind you half the time they behave like animals themselves!!! :( :-x

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
CloudeSkie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CloudeSkie »

handsome boy! such a blessing - both ways - to own a chow and be owned by one! :D
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Congratulations and good job on the rescue!
ImageImageImage
Lake78
Rank 0
Rank 0

Here's Jaxx

Post by Lake78 »

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and thoughts. Jaxx and I appreciate it very much! :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

He is a very good looking boy. Thank you for rescuing this fella. He was probably patiently waiting for someone with enough intelligence to see his wonderful qualities. He must have been relieved when he saw you walk in the HS and meet his gaze! He certainly looks content now.
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

What a sweet boy. He looks so content. Congratulations on rescuing him. It is awful what these poor chows have to endure, first by their owners and then being at the shelter and being overlooked for so long. He looks like he has put that all behind him though and is living the pampered life that every chow deserves. :D