Pictures of Chi-Ching

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Pictures of Chi-Ching

Post by PurpleKisses »

Bounder and Asha were not wanting their picture taken, so when I get a decent one, I will post one of them, but in the meantime, I thought I would show the others.........

Ariel has gotten very big since most of you have seen her, she has gotten the most beautiful coat now,....

Here is Tiocy, the oldest in the house, she loves this pillow......

Now here is why you should NEVER own a chow....they will attack your children, especially when they are making snow angels..... :)

And when they are done, they will make the fall unconscious on their butt........

And then here are just some other ones I have taken of Chi-Ching. (Sorry about the bad quality, it is my cheap camera)

Chi-Ching
http://www.katzphotography.net
littlebigzbunnies.weebly.com
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

What beautiful pictures...especially the one with your daughter sleeping on Chingers!

Sharon
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Just precious! I can't believe he's the same guy that attacked the big snake, he's so grown up!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Yeah Chi-Ching is looking good. I like the first picture with your daughter except to me it looks like Chi-Ching the rescue Chow rescuing the downed Skier. I like the last one also he looks cool just hanging out.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

They're all amazing pictures. Ariel has gotten so big!!

I think you should use that Chi-Ching pic as a Christmas Card, just gorgeous!

Hahaha, I also agree with Jeff that it looks like Chingers is rescuing your daughter, look at her laugh! How sweet. The one where your daughter is sleeping on Chingers I love hsi expression, I just wnat to kiss his nose. :D But my absolute favorite is the one whith just his face, he looks so happy.
PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

Thanks everyone! lol jeff, he does look like he is rescuing her! She was trying SO hard to make a snow angel and I think he thought something was wrong, he kept trying to stop her arms from moving! lol

I have heard alot to use the last picture as a christmas card.....I may do that ;)
Chi-Ching
JJ
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JJ »

Very nice photo's, and Chi-Ching looks like a big snowball rolling over your daugter, how sweet. They seem to have big fun together.
chris

Post by chris »

I knew Chingers was an "attack" dog... I just knew it. :lol:
PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

Lol, oh yeah, he is quite the killer!!! Haha! He is sleeping under the Christmas tree right now.... Guarding his presents! lol
Chi-Ching
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

These pics are great! It was even better, because I got to show them to my mother-in-law who is very hesitant about us getting our upcoming chow pup.