Halloween Practice...

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Halloween Practice...

Post by chris »

ok, Laurissa is an Evil Fairy from (you know where) and Roxy is her pet bat... LMAO.. check out these pictures... tell me what you think.

I was just playing around...
Last edited by chris on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

If we are supposed to be voting I like the first one. An evil fiery from where? WI?
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

I bet all the kids in the neighborhood come to play at your house! What a cool mom.
Very cute!
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Have you seen one too many episodes of Charmed, or what?
HeHe just kidding. You may encounter Halloween burnout though, starting so early. Laurissa is cute, as is her 'bat'. Tell me, is she (Laurissa) wanting to dress her (Roxie) in outfits yet? You know, those little ones live forever, you will be living with it 20 years! :lol: And how are those grades doing? :P
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

LOL! I love the bat wings Roxy is wearing. :lol:

I want to get a little black bandana that I can sew a big white "8" on, and Special Dark will be an 8 ball for Halloween :D
enchantedonyx
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by enchantedonyx »

So cute!

For years I've wanted to dress Tacia up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and Tess would be Toto. Just never gotten around to making the dress.
~Renae
<br>

Banner thanks to Wildthings. Sizing thanks to Sweetpea.
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I think I'm going to take Brandon out trick or treating again this year. Haven't went for a couple of years.

I might be a witch and he can be Dracula or an evil sorcerer. If all else fails and he eats the costume, he can go as a big, hairy, furball! Hey, I wonder if I could make legs and an antenna and he could go as a big spider!

That's an idea. A big hairy tarantula or something like that! (My apologies to those of you who don't care for spiders!) I love Halloween and I like spiders.
chris

Post by chris »

How about Tumbleweed??? :D
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

The Chowrantula sounds great! Long black socks stuffed with pillow stuffing should work for legs, attached to his harness, maybe with some velcro.
Do Chowrantulas even have antennas? I never looked that close. :D
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Yep, mine have antenna's ...on their ears and their bellies as soon as they sniff something good in the kitchen...and they could be a mile away!

Sharon
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I agree with Jeff and like the first one the best. There's a magazine called Faerie that might like that picture. She and Roxy are adorable.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
chris

Post by chris »

thanks you guys.. :-)

Had a little scare this morning, so I decided to take these pictures down.

I think I will check into that mag Victory.. thanks.

Auddymay.. Are you kidding me? lets see... Roxy has a Black and White sweater with "cool" fringe on it, and now the bat wings for Halloween. For xmas she is getting a leopard or zebra stripped cary bag purse thing with matching shirt (for the dog) ... she has tried to put baby doll clothes on Roxy, wich actualy fit but I told her we need to get her doggy clothes.. lol...

:roll:
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

What happened that you had a scare and had to take the pictures off? Can't say I havn't warned you a thousand times becareful what your posting on the internet.
chris

Post by chris »

Just a friend of mine that I emaild the picture to reminded me of how beautiful Laurissa is and said it would not be a good idea to post that online. She is right, even though I live out in the middle of NOWHERE.. things still happen and I would DIE if anything happend to her because of me. I would DIE if anything happend to her regardless.

So, just being a little more causouis when it comes to my kids.. especialy pictures like that one. :-)

I have been told I trust to easily, and I trust those I consider my friends here, but this site grows and grows every day and I don't know everyone. So, ya never know.. ya know? LOL.. :-)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

See you never watch or listen to the news but livng in NOWHERE is getting worse then living SOMEWHERE latly so gotta becareful no matter where you live now.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

And I thought you were so metropolitan, Chris. You are actually quite close to 2 major cities, so that isn't really nowhere. It's not LA or NYC though, is it?
chris

Post by chris »

mmmm... not quite. Milwaukee though, seems to be getting more and more crime. At least it seems that way.

Im kinda out in farm land. LOL.. I'm walking distance to the nearest COW. ;-)
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I enjoyed seeing the pictures, Chris, but I understand.

We have to remember we have a lot of people on here that just browese and read, too, and have never signed up for a login. The vast majority of those are good people, but we never know.

I worry a little bit posting all these pictures of our chows along with names and where we live. If someone wanted to dognap we would make it easy for them. Although most of our chows would take the arm off an intruder, but still....it happens.
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I think I like the Chowrantula idea, too. That wouldn't be too expensive, either.

I don't think he would tolerate antennae very long, but the legs I think he would manage.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I should go to the store and find some dealy boppers. If Lily can tolerate them, it would be easy to make a bug outfit to attach to her harness.

Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I think Lily would make a very cute bug.

I'm thinking about seeing if I can find a large black dog sweater at the flea market to attach the chowrantula feet to. Would be easier than a harness.
chris

Post by chris »

I think Steel would go "nutz" if I tried to put anything like that on him. He just thinks he is handsome enough without any gadgets.. LMAO :wink:

"YEAH MOM.. DON'T TOUCH THE MANE"..

Yes Steel honey.. I know.. I know... ;-)
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Mine tolerate it pretty well as long as there's no headgear involved. I tried horns one year, they ate them.
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

Yvonne wrote: Hey, I wonder if I could make legs and an antenna and he could go as a big spider!

That's an idea. A big hairy tarantula or something like that! (My apologies to those of you who don't care for spiders!) I love Halloween and I like spiders.
Chowrantula sounds good to me. I've developed a saintly tolerance for spiders, especially those that come in chow form. O:)
Sandy
Owned by Sophie