pics

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

KING OF ARABI
Rank 0
Rank 0

pics

Post by KING OF ARABI »

[MG]http://i110.photobu iam learning trying to get my beautiful boys face on the forum lou i need you i shall keep trying to do it
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Lou sent me your photos, and I am posting them for you. He is wonderful!

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

He is lovely - I love the one of him swimming - beautiful. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Pretty boy, I like the one where he obviously owns the couch.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
chris

Post by chris »

What a handsome boy.. he looks tall. :-) Tall , dark , and handsome I say.. Yep he most certainly is. :-)

Welcome to the board.
KING OF ARABI
Rank 0
Rank 0

pics

Post by KING OF ARABI »

thank you ms.auddymay i was going crazy trying to do the pics of my beautiful boy and to you lou this new boys name sake is so special think i should share my beautiful bear bf770 we found him in albany new york after katrina we lived in arabi la in st. bernard parish and am now in fl peppertree shelter (best friends) flew him to us here in fl on nov 21 05 and what a great day. sadness is part of life and on march 6 i felt a lump on my bear took him to doc it was cancer it went thru him fast on march 31 we sent him to rainbow bridge to wait for us. 2 days after my bear was gone my brother who owns a business in panama city new a lady that walked her dog wolf 3 times a day every day she passed away from cancer and the wolf would go to a shelter my bro would have kept him but i know it wasnt for him to do it as he has 2 dogs and he works 6 days a wk. so lucky me i now own only my opinion thee most beautiful boy in the usa no i mean the world and the pics wow i did not know lou was sending all heres a little bit about the pics pic#1he is only allowed on sofa when it storms(sunshine in window) #2 he loves h20 #3 his daddy #4 getting ready to lay in the sand and deposit it into my bed. #5 keeping my mama from going to sleep. #6 protecting his toy. #7 well i think it speaks for its self i told my husband of 24 yrs i want to marry this man but wofie-bear said we have room for his daddy at the edge of the bed. so we have been blessed
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

:lol: It's very kind of Wolfie-bear to make room for Daddy.

Terrific pictures, and what a beautiful boy. I'm so glad that you could give him a home, so you can heal from your losses together. He's a sweetie!
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
KING OF ARABI
Rank 0
Rank 0

pic

Post by KING OF ARABI »

hi thank you for all of your kind words he is alot cute i was on the forum for a month or so then i found petfinder in march so since then i have checked back but due to looking for my king pf55438 i spend my days looking for king and wofie-bear can't wait to meet him its been 388 days since i seen my boy but there are reunions everyday i may be next