Pics of Kodi Bear-Head, her current BF and her "big sis

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Pics of Kodi Bear-Head, her current BF and her "big sis

Post by SWANCIN »

With her on again, off again boyfriend - Buddy (she's sooooo fickle)

older pic: showing her purple tongue for the cameraImage

another older pic: resting with her boo-boo

Here's a picture of her "big sister", my Angel Heart girl, Shadie, taken about 1991 or so. Shadie went to the Bridge in 10/03. We miss her so much....
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Does she get snippy with him when they are 'off again'? She is so pretty!
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Auddymay wrote:Does she get snippy with him when they are 'off again'? She is so pretty!
Yes, Audrey, she does.... This was about 5 minutes before they 'got into it'. We had to pull them off each other. We (hubby and I) now KNOW not to put food in the mix with her and another dog. They'd spent over 3 blissfully peaceful days together (food fed separately in separate rooms) over the Labor Day weekend at our house, then this. Buddy started the brawl, but Kodi doesn't mind finishing it..... :oops:

Lesson learned!!!!
Cindy & Kodi

Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Kodi IS so very pretty! She is very charming... her eyes smile!

I'm glad Kodi is particular and has her BF on notice. Must keep those BF's on notice or they take advantage of our kindness!!! :lol:

Oh and what a beauty, your Shadie! You so loved her. I can tell. She even had a professional portrait. Thanks for sharing her with us.
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Lou wrote:
Oh and what a beauty, your Shadie! You so loved her. I can tell. She even had a professional portrait. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Thank you for your compliments, Lou. While Kodi is the cutest dog in the world :wink: , Shadie was the most BEAUTIFUL dog in the world. Her personality and beauty could take your breath away.... Her dogster profile is linked to Kodi's below.
Cindy & Kodi

kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Kodi is sooo cute! Her part-time BF is pretty lucky - he just needs to know the rules :lol:

Special hugs to Kodi!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Kodi is so cute!! Her expressions say she knows it too! :lol: I just want to hug her!
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Thank you all for your nice words about Kodi and Shadie.
Our newest chowling from Belguim is a Koda girl (Welcome!) and we finally named Kodi after a few days of her having NO name (can you imagine!?) after we brought her home from adoption. Named her after Kodiak Bear knowing she was already quite a 'tom-boy' of sorts, so it didn't really matter to us that it if it was confused as a Boy name. Our neighors lab is a female named Dakota. I personally like strong names for females. =D=

She's a total sweetheart with people and 99% with dogs :wink:

Though I'm sure it won't be seen much here on this post, wanted to share---last night, a plastic grocery bag had blown into one of our bushes in the back yard. Kodi spotted it and was huffing, puffing, growling, barking and stalking it for a few minutes. It was pretty funny to watch, but after just a couple of minutes, I didn't want her to stress over it much longer, so I walked over to it, "talking" to the bag and picked it up and showed it to her. She looked slightly embarrased and walked away. I'd say that's the most aggressive I've EVER seen her with anything.
Cindy & Kodi