Zoomies

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Zoomies

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Guess what everyone, mommy and daddy found a really great park with amny, many trails for me to walk and it also has a dog park. We've been there a few times now, I've met many dogs, but a few days ago, it was overcast and no other doggies were there, so I had the whole thing to myself. I know these aren't the best pics but I wanted to show you my zoomies. I'm so glad we all zoomie!! I think few things can put such a smile on our mommy and daddys' faces! :D

This is the dog park in one direction. See that little black dot? That's ME, Special Dark! That's how big our park is!

Here I goooooooooooooooo!!!!! Look at these fun postures!

This is how fast I am, see my daddy only got my legs in this shot!

After we all ran and ran, mommy and daddy were soooo tired, so they sat a this little picnic table, and guess what I did? I jumped right up on that table and looked around and then sat down!! My mommy and daddy told me to get off, why?????????? :?

Then, I was exhausted so I took a rest. :D

I hope these aren't too big, please let me know if they are and I'll make them small.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Special
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Special Dark - what a great place to zoom!! =D= We wish we had a place like that, too. Yes, you were almost too fast for your dad to take picture! Mom got a picture of me in my old doggie hut when I zoomed in and did the spinning thing. She won't post it because she said I looked demonic with the red eyes. Geez - she blames me for not being photogenic!

Great pictures - do you go to that park often?

Mr. N and Shiloh
TXSusiQ
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TXSusiQ »

Go Special!!!

I can't wait for mommy & daddy to start taking me to the park. My first trip will be tonight but I've got to stay on my leash for now.

I did get the zoomies the other night and ended up jumping on mommy's lap while she was on the couch. I scared her to death (she said a lot of bad words that I can't repeat cause she never saw me coming)

Your buddy!

Cabo!
Mommy to Cabo
chris

Post by chris »

wooo hooo... that looked like so much fun. The nearest dog park to me is about 45 minutes away. :-(. BUT, the builder than my mommy works for is considering putting a doggie park in the new development (whats a development?) where she works, which is only a minute away.

I wanna come by special dark and we can have zoomie races... woo hooooooooo...

Chow ya later

Steel
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Wow you go fast! Me and Princess get the zoomies every night around 9. We run thru the apartment, into the bedroom, on the bed, off the bed, back thru the apartment. Its so fun.
I wish mommy and daddy could find us a place like that to run and play. Looks like a great place. Maybe if I ask they will let me come over to play with you!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Special, you look so happy! It's great fun to be able to go like the wind and be safe, too. I think your mum and dad will be taking you back there often!
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Go Special...Go Special....Go Special.... :-oo

(sorry just singing to myself there) I sure miss seeing Dakota do the Zoomies, she was such a ham and it always made us laugh.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! Milly and Mabel here! They are very special zoomies, Special! Hee!Hee!
We do zoommies too only our Mummy and Daddy call them Scoobies - we wonder why they do not call them zoomies.
They are just wonderful pictures and you were much to fast for your Mommy and Daddy.
We get too fast for our Mummy when she tries to grab our knickers when we zoom past her!! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Special

What beautiful zoomie pictures. Your Mom and Dad really did a great job taking them.
I sure wish that you could go zoomies with me and The Cheyennes....we zoom lots!

your bestest friend
JR
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

Well, if it's a DOG park, then it's a DOG table. Parents! :roll:
Good zooming, my buddy.
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Chuy here. Those are some great shots of your zoomies, Special. I don't really do zoomies much lately since Magda came. :? She tires me out a lot. But she gets zoomies every night right before relaxing in the bedroom and lights out time. She runs up and down the long hall upstairs and does a funny growling and huffing the whole time. She's a very crazy, silly puppy. :roll:
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Thanks everyone!

Mr. N and Shiloh, we discovered it last Saturday and I've been there twice so far. I love it! I know what you mean though, my mommy was worried I look a little odd in my zoomie pics also! So tell your mommy to just post the pic, it must be a very cute picture!! :D

Oh Cabo, you must be back from your first trip to the park by now, I'm so excited to hear how it was!! Leashes are fun in the park too, I love going on the trails in my leash. Hehehe, your mommy must've been suprised about you jumping in her lap!! I've been discovering new places to leap up on and runa round and over in my indoor zoomie bouts too! :wink:

Ooooh Steel, I hope you get a nearby park!! And yes, yes come on over and we can zoomie together. :D Oh yeah, and I dunno what a development is. :?: Why do our parents talk like that?

Oh Gracie, you and Princess are welcome to come anytime!! It would be great! You sound like you have the best time zoomie-ing in your apartment. You know what, I've been getting the zoomies around 10pm lately!!!! I run all over the living room, through the bedroom, on the bed, back to the living room, up on the futon, slide across the kitchen floor and into the bedroom again. I'm expanding my zoomie repetouire... I've only recently added the bed, the futon and the kitchen!

Oh Lily, Pip, and Audrey I really hope they do take me back a lot. What's the big deal with safety? Mommy kept talking about that all day too, she was sooo excited about it.

Oh Roxana and Dakota, Dakota must've been so beautiful zoomie-ing all over!! BTW, that's what my mommy always sings too, she eggs me on and I LOVE it! :wink: Hahaha, I am glad you are too fast for your mummy too! I cna't even imagine how much fun it must be with double zoomies going on!!! Oh boy, oh boy!!!

JR, thanks for the compliments! I sure wish I could go zoomies with you and Cheyenne too!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie, Sophie, Sohpie :lol: :lol: :lol: . THANK YOU, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chuy! Hey, did you zoomie for your b-day? :D Do you just sigh at Magda as she does her vocal zoomies? :lol:

Milly and Mabel, thank you so much! I like the term Scoobies!!! :D
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Kodi here. My mom and dad enjoyed looking at your zoomie pictures, saying they miss the days when I used to do that too. Since I'm on medicine and have lost my girlish figure somewhat, harder to do the zoomies. Boy those were fun to do - :lol: I'd start off from 0-60, leaping over patio furniture and stop on a dime, mom and dad would laugh and laugh!!
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Oh Kodi, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them, I bet your zoomies were wonderful!

What I need is video of zoomies, you really can't capture the cuteness of the tail lowering, the head bobbing and the eyes getting humongous with pictures. :lol:
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Special,
I wanted to show my mommy & daddy my zoomie in the house last night. I trotted over toward the garage door then turned to took off in double zoomie speed but oh, my! dad got in the way and I accidently hit the tall cabinet that has lots of stuff in it (I think mom calls them breakable)...dad had to grab the cabinet from tipping over...geez he was so mad! I ran outside! Mom came out to check on me and I was scared - I buried my head in Mom's lap. I was so sorry. This morning dad was so sorry he got upset and gave me some treats...guess I better keep my zoomies outside!
Mr. N
chris

Post by chris »

:shock: doughhhh.... #-o
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Wow Mr. N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's okay to run into things though. I've had my tushy slide into the door and I rumbled the whole apartment!! :lol: I've also slammed into mommy a few times because she gets in my way a lot! :D I'm glad everything turned out well though. You must've been really cute throughout it all though!