How To Torment Your Big Brother

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

How To Torment Your Big Brother

Post by ngraham »

Hi chowfriends... this is Molly. I just wanted everyone to see how I torment my big brother Koda. He thinks he is all that. Humph... as you see, I showed him!
Nancy and Tai

TXSusiQ
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TXSusiQ »

Go Molly!!!
Mommy to Cabo
chris

Post by chris »

(steel undercover)

Chow dude.. your gonna take that from lil sis? :roll:
pannw1267
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pannw1267 »

OMG! Koda is so cool allowing Molly to use him as rawhide. Max would definitely not be that patient with Miah. :(
Patti & Jim, Max & Miah Image
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Hi Miss Molly, this is Pooh Bear.... Oh you are soooo cute Molly!! And Koda is such a nice big brother to let you nibble on his arm. You know, I was thinking, next time someone's mom or dad posts something about "my chow bit me and I need advise", you should post your photo and say, "did it look something like this?". He! He!

You snuggle with your big brother. I really miss snuggling with mine right now. :cry:

Hugs and kisses,
:x Miss Pooh Bear
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

chris wrote:(steel undercover)

Steel Dude...
Nope I can only take so much of my little sister biting me. I try to be as tolerant of her as I can, after all, that's part of a king's destiny... to be tolerant of all his subjects. But at times she does go to far. This picture is me getting back at her for biting on me when my mom was snapping pictures this morning:
Nancy and Tai

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Lou wrote:Hi Miss Molly, this is Pooh Bear.... Oh you are soooo cute Molly!! And Koda is such a nice big brother to let you nibble on his arm. You know, I was thinking, next time someone's mom or dad posts something about "my chow bit me and I need advise", you should post your photo and say, "did it look something like this?". He! He!

You snuggle with your big brother. I really miss snuggling with mine right now. :cry:

Hugs and kisses,
Hi Miss Pooh Bear!!!
I love biting on my big brother, but both he and my mommy are trying to get me to stop. Something about chewing and pulling all of Koda's hair out of him. Sheesh... I don't see what the big deal is, the hair will grow back.
I know you miss your big brother... as much as I love chewing on my big brother, I would miss Koda something awful if he weren't here with me. But I decided that I was going to share Koda with you and make him your honorary big brother. I know it doesn't come near to having Zhuyo there with you. But I am sharing in spirit.
Lots of love and Hugs....
Molly
Nancy and Tai

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

pannw1267 wrote:OMG! Koda is so cool allowing Molly to use him as rawhide. Max would definitely not be that patient with Miah. :(
Koda is extremely tolerant of Molly... he always has been. He's almost too tolerant to a fault. He is such a good natured boy. :)
Nancy and Tai

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Goodness Molly!!! You are too super cute! Good for Koda for scolding you later on though. :lol:
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

What a good boy Koda! I guess the big guys can sense how much bigger and stronger they are and keep that in account. I'm still amazed that Bear hasn't killed Ping...she can be a royal pain in the butt and leg and ear and...
“No one appreciates the special genius of your conversation like a dog does”...Christopher Morley
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

ngraham wrote:
chris wrote:(steel undercover)

Steel Dude...
Nope I can only take so much of my little sister biting me. I try to be as tolerant of her as I can, after all, that's part of a king's destiny... to be tolerant of all his subjects. But at times she does go to far. This picture is me getting back at her for biting on me when my mom was snapping pictures this morning:
Oh no! Handsome Koda, this is Miss Pooh Bear. I am older than you and since my big brother is not hear to tell you this, I will. Oh, Handsome Koda, your bite it too close to Miss Molly's yoo-hoo. Please be careful! Perhaps you can just give her a little talking to in her ear like my big brother, Zhu, use to do to me. But that bite is much too close... much too close. Gentle instruction goes a long way, you know.

Hugs and kisses,
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Lily here: You guys have to behave and turn your backs whenever you see a camera, cuz they will have something called evident of your mis-deeds!
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Cheyenne will chomp on JR's leg when she wants to show him who is boss.
Must say that JR is very tolerant of it all...most of the time.

Sharon