First Embedded Photo (Lili)

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

I figured you had been doing the photography several years. Great pictures. My husband does a little with digital but he still likes the look of big film best 8x10 is his prefered camera. AND he's building a 16x20 camera. I'm going to pm to you a website he's been working on for his photography. Maybe the two of you can talk about your work. lol, I even put a few of my pictures on the site, what a joke next to someone who knows what their doing, but its ok, I'll never be a photographer but I can still have fun taking pictures of my babies. Again, love your work.
chris

Post by chris »

chowdaddy

Very cool. I too am into photography as a hobby. Mostly I do the kids and my friends kids.. (heck, lately its been Steel lol) but I love taking pictures of Old Barns, houses, bridges and so on. Im working on a project right now of an old barn through the seasons. I need one more...Fall.
My nice camara is broke and I had to send it in to be repaird. I was looking at some digital ones the other day. $$$ has come down considerably, so I may wait until Xmas season to upgrade. I like Nikon with a 200 zoom. That will definatly help when photgraphing my son while he is racing.

Ok sorry.. boring...

Ps. I love black and white... my fav. :-)
Last edited by chris on Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

My husband has a few nikons. Chris I'll have to send you his link to. I love the pictures you take of Steel. I'm so jealous, I wish I had that kind of talent. I had to tell my husband about you. Definately next time we go visit my daughter in WI we are going to plan to stop off to visit you.
chris

Post by chris »

that would be awsome. :-) that web site... is it yours and chowdaddys?
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I love trying to take pictures of stuff, scenery, barns, full moons, etc. but I'm by no means a professional.

I just have a small inexpensive digital camera and like to have fun with it!