Hi

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Ste
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hi

Post by Ste »

Hi everyone I just recently singed up I am from scotland and own a chow and a shar pei
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.01 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (202.81 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
chunkymonkeys
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hi

Post by chunkymonkeys »

Look how cute your dynamic duo is! Welcome, and we want to know their names and ages. Actually I do, and am curious about the differences and similarities the two have. Please keep us posted!
Ste
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ste »

Cody my shar pei he's just about to turn 1 and perry she's only 5 months . They have 2 totally different personalitys ! Cody is very suspicious of strangers doesn't let anyone he doesn't know touch him. He's ok once he gets to know people but takes a bit of time perry is the exact opposite and is all over everyone she meets regardless of who they are she loves the attention . Cody is much more of a lap dog and loves his cuddles perry prefers her space and she is also very stubborn at times lol but for both being puppy's their very well behaved
swirusek
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by swirusek »

Nice color of the hair :)
Grzyby15
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Grzyby15 »

Beautiful dogs, congrats and kisses to them:)
Constantina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Constantina »

I always ask myself what other dog breed would i consider owning/adopting ASIDE from a Chow Chow if any. I always felt drawn to Shar Pei's. Looking at your Cody i just fell in love. Your Perry looks like my baby girl.