Rory's CH Winning Photo

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Rory's CH Winning Photo

Post by Rory's Dad »

So, here it is. Some confusion on the day before, so the date and sponsoring club is actually incorrect, but Rory is officially an American Kennel Club Champion. The AKC has him properly listed, and now we consider some GCH efforts. It won't be full out, but we do expect to show Rory locally over the coming year.

All we need now is that certificate from the AKC...watching the mail.
Attachments
Rory_Fri00012.jpg
Rory_Fri00012.jpg (208.1 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
Cindy J
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Rory's CH Winning Photo

Post by Cindy J »

Rory is stunning! Congratulations... I will be watching for updates on the GCH. =D=
CH Dreamland's Intrepid Spirit ~ Chance
Dreamland's Dancing in the Storm ~ Raine
Dreamland's Calling All Angels ~ Skye
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Rory looks great as always, thanks for sharing. I hope you got in on a different winning photo because you deserve it as much as Rory. Congrats to both of you.

Brutus
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

612, no we didn't get in on the win photo. Rory has continued to be 2 different dogs. At home he is the laid back Chow that everyone wants. Put a show collar on him and show him a judge and he transforms into a performer. Sounds strange I know, but you can see it in his eyes, he literally glows. As his owners, we tend to be separate from that so he can focus. Over his last few shows, we have had Amber entered with my daughter handling, and it can be a distraction for him. He rose above that the past few shows, but I was actually holding a dog for a friend of mine, and we were very worried it would effect him. My wife tried to get a home photo of the win photo and he was completely distracted until I told her to back away.

Funny dog...
Clovers_Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Clovers_Mom »

Congrats to Rory :)
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Thank you, and Rory thanks you as well. The good news is that he hasn't let this go to his head. He's still an uppity dog that hates the rain and would rather sit under the dog-mobile waiting for a road trip.