Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

The three Chowketiers

Post by Pinoy51 »

Attention to what's coming next
Attention to what's coming next
image.jpg (95.05 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
They're waiting for greek yoghurt with a bit of honey.
Best regards
Pinoy51
DrewBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: The three Chowketiers

Post by DrewBear »

LOL...love the tail blur. This reminds me I still need to try feeding Thor yogurt and cottage cheese.
'Bear' 1996 - 2011
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

Sally ,the one with tail blurr, still has a hard time to sit and wait for her time to get a treat. But she already get's an "A" for effort. Every time she sees that she is now being addressed, she sits for a moment to actually take the treat. After that she immediately stands up again, and provides some cool air with her wagging tail :lol:
Best regards
Pinoy51
Constantina
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Constantina »

I have missed your posts Pinoy51! I am thrilled to see Sally so happy, secure and on her way to her full gorgeous glory.
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

Hi Constantina,
was very busy over the last weeks. Business travel, vacation and unfortunately a week in a hospital. But now I'm back and the Chows were very happy that I could spend four full days with them.
Sally keeps on amazing me with her eagerness to learn, her friendly disposure and calmness.
Everyone got a job description now:
Sally is "the greeter", she is welcoming visitors and convinces people that Chows are not as bad as their reputation.
Nala is " the nurse", she kept on licking Sally when the mange flared up again, she comes to check me out everytime I sneeze and she regular checks on Simba and his drewly eye.
Simba is " the security guard", no-one he doesn't know passes Simba. He alarms each and every unplanned event in the house, including intruding beetles and lizzards.
He checks doors and windows and reminds all dogs about the rules and regulations in the house.
Having lots of fun with the guys :D
Best regards
Pinoy51
CocoLeBear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CocoLeBear »

So cute! My Coco also loves my leftover Greek yogurt. And she was just like that when I first got her--could barely sit for a second before standing back up, but now she can sit and stay like a champ!
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

For the three leftover Joghurt won't do :) I really need to share with them.
I can just encourage everyone to have more than one Chow. Sally is learning from Simba and Nala nothing much I have to do.
Best regards
Pinoy51