Chows We Love Volume 1

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Auddymay

Chows We Love Volume 1

Post by Auddymay »

Okay, I know what you are all thinking...more of Lily (*YAWN). But no! I have been hijacking member's photos, and having my way with them... The individual Chows, I asked permission to post. The Big group montage, I just took the liberty and am posting.

I can only do photo layouts of already posted pictures, so if you like my style and want your sweet baby or babies 'done up', feel free to e-mail me the photos at auddymay@hotmail.com, or attach it to a message here. You would have more luck using message, because I don't have many of you on the safe list at my email.

Last edited by Auddymay on Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Last edited by Auddymay on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Auddymay you have a great talent- love what ya did with the Chowfest pics and Pekoe looks so grand. Milly & Mabel - well what can I say- gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Wish I had a shot of Sheena's face when she sticks it out the window she looks almost like that- apparently I don't drive at such a high speed. And......... if you have any more pics of Lily- I'm not yawning bring 'em on down I can never get tired of Lily.
Jennifer & Sheena
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

No problem there, Jennifer- thanks to the digital age, I probably have more photos of Lily than I do my own daughter's first year!

Also, I would add, if there are any other scrappers amongst us (not that kind, Jerry), and have some digital pages of their own, please feel free to put them here! I know Carol scraps, but is currently toting her life across-country.
Laura_M
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Laura_M »

Hi Auddymay
I have some pics in his thread if you want to use them:
http://chowchow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1789
(¯`·._) Laura, Alfie & Leo (¯`·._)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Wow, you are seriously talented. Those are some great pics. Iwould have no idea how to do something like that. :D
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

You are waaaaayyyy tooooo humble Auddymay. Can't wait to see more of your stuff to make my day. :D
Jennifer & Sheena
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

If you have any favorites of Troy and/or Sheena, send them to me!
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

I still need to develop the film from my camping trip and the few I had taken at the chowfest. There's still film on the roll but I'll definitely take you up on your offer later.

I better go home now - getting chow telepathic messages. Sheesh, I wish I had internet at home. See ya all later and thanks for the great pics- I just love 'em. :D
Jennifer & Sheena
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Auddymay, they all look great good job, Now I would like to order one thousand of the Pekoe Xmas Cards, Don't forget the matching envelopes, If you could stamp them for me also, thanks.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Beautiful pictures.

Sharon
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

My goodness have you been hijacking!!! Excellent work, Auddymay! The ChowFest collage is a front page for a professional ChowFest calendar. Wait till the others see your artwork... wait till Judy see's what you created for the M's! Thank you!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

absolutely beautiful - thank you Auddymay. :D :D :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

So cute. I have friends that are scrapbookers that would just die for those. Beautiful job.
Mandy, Chewie, & Cayenne
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Auddymay, we'd never tire of Lili's pics! Beautiful job, you've got great talent!. I love them all!! As I have trouble posting on site due to trouble w/ my mac, I will e-mail you some recent LEO pics. I will title them LEOnora Pictures so that you can dig them out from junk mail. :wink:

Love, LEO(Leonora) & mum
chris

Post by chris »

AWSOME.. :-) I want some... :D
Sylvia
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sylvia »

Wow!!! These look great!! What software do you use?
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Those are really cool. If you're serious about wanting to do some more for us, I'll send you a few pictures of Brandon, and maybe Cookie, even though she's already at the Bridge.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Sylvia, I use a basic Microsoft program for photo editing. It doesn't have the bells and whistles, but it's simplicity of use can't be beat. My 'papers' and embellishment I have collected here and there. If anyone uses photoshop and wants to add graphics, type in free digital scrapbooking, and it will take you to a plethora of sites. Most are zip formatted and are from established sites, overall.

Yvonne, I will be happy to do any chow layouts for whoever wants them. Memorial layouts are fine. I won't garantee speed or order. I go where inspiration takes me...lol.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Serioulsy...who could yawn at more Lily pictures??? Come on now! :D Bring 'em on I say (and Pip too for that matter!)

OMG, these are amazing!! I do old fashioned scrap booking, but I haven't upgraded to digital kinds because I didn't like them very much, until now!! I want to learn how to do that!! You did an amazing job!! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Kudos to you Auddymay! I'm truely inspired.
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

You should consider (nag, nag) doing web design... you do great work!
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Auddymay, thats called OCD, everything has to be in order 1 through 5 or it might be that Pekoe is on number one. They all look great.
chris

Post by chris »

LOL @ Jeff... How could anyone not put HRH first.. ? I love that x-mas picture of her.

Auddy, I believe you should complaine to the head master because as Jeff pointed out, the photos got mixed up.. As you can see... HRH Pekoe isn't at the TOP of the page. :wink:
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

Those pictures are great! I'm going to have to post some pictures to be hijacked!