Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Zoey travel photos November 2013

Post by wokman »

Hotel welcome sign.

Zoey sight seeing and checking the local news at Hotel in Southern Georgia.

Zoey waiting for the picnic to begin at rest stop in Southern Illinois.
Attachments
Hotel welcome for Pets.jpg
Hotel welcome for Pets.jpg (98.58 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
Zoey GA. fire plug.jpg
Zoey GA. fire plug.jpg (173.32 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
Zoey IL. picnic table.jpg
Zoey IL. picnic table.jpg (131.9 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
DrewBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Zoey travel photos November 2013

Post by DrewBear »

Wokman, I'm sure there's probably an easier method, but here's my suggestion on how to ensure your photos show up on this forum in the proper orientation. Sign up for a free photo storage/sharing service (Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc.). I'm not suggesting you use these for your sole backup source, just as a secondary backup and a way to share your photos. Some even have iOS apps that allow for automatic sync to your iPhone. Each has a slightly different method of sharing to forums like this, so I won't detail those. They're fairly simple. That way we can enjoy your photos like this:
'Bear' 1996 - 2011
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

I will try again to sign up for one of the photo sharing sites since my iPhone flips and flops my photos at will.
I never had this problem with a regular digital camera when I downloaded the photos into my computer file.
I will ask the Genius at the Genius Bar when I go to get my iPhone reprogrammed again; how to send right way photos.
Technically challenged Chow Chow owner. #-o
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

I too have the same problems with my Ipad I never know what Iam sending :) They look right side up when I send them but everyone writes back that my photos are upside down.. Oh, well at 60 yrs. of age it won't be the first tech mistake I make or my last.. so be prepared to stand on your head its easier than me trying to figure out these pictures I send.. LOL