Mia almost 3 rs old..

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Mia almost 3 rs old..

Post by kitten1426 »

Mia with her brother Shelby there best buddys...
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Mia almost 3 rs old..

Post by kitten1426 »

Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

And one of Our Airedale And Mia watching him..lol..

chunkymonkeys
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chunkymonkeys »

I just love your furry crew! They all look very well cared for, and happy. Enjoy your time with them :)
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Thanks yes we do love them alot...there family not pets...
christina chow mum
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by christina chow mum »

Oh theyr'e all so beautiful, especially love the pic with their backs to the camera and those fabulous tails! =D= =D=
Quite a handful but they all look well behaved or does a picture speak a thousand words :?: LOL!
Thanks for letting us see them all!
Take care! :) :)
Loving a Chow means never having to say your'e sorry.
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

christina chow mum wrote:Oh theyr'e all so beautiful, especially love the pic with their backs to the camera and those fabulous tails! =D= =D=
Quite a handful but they all look well behaved or does a picture speak a thousand words :?: LOL!
Thanks for letting us see them all!
Take care! :) :)
No they are very very well behaved we got them all very young they grew up together the Black chow and Airedale or one day apart in age we got the Airedale a week before Kodi they shared the same crate together i think they think there litter mates...And our female chow was the 1st dog we got a few months later we got the collie so they grew up together then we got the Airedale and Kodi...Mia our female chow will be 3 on christmas..then Shelby will be 3 in march...then Bear the airedale and Kodi will be 3 in May...lol...so basically there all close to the same age...they also have 5 cat brothers and 1 sister cat...AND yes they all get along very well....I guess its the way you rasie them?...lol
Rococo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Rococo »

Wow, Kodi looks huge. Can I ask how much he weighs?
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Rococo wrote:Wow, Kodi looks huge. Can I ask how much he weighs?
Thanks....He is about 90ish lbs...he is very tall too..he stands over 25 inches at the shoulders....
christina chow mum
Rank 1
Rank 1

Omigod! I'm SO glad I didn't get to answer that question!! OOOOoooppps! LOL! LOL!

Theyr'e all beautiful. I was intrigued by your comments about their friends the cats. Ming hates them and even now when he's so fat, heavy and sleeps 22/7 he could easily scale a high wall to get to one of 'em!!! Oh yes...!
Oooppps! (Different strokes...) ha ha.
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

I think its because they were rasied with them and taught at a very young age not to hurt any of them....
christina chow mum
Rank 1
Rank 1

Know what you mean...ha ha. My great big fat balinese cat Phoebe died of old age just before I got puppy Ming. She would have been bigger than him then and would definitely have made him love her for sure! (And behave) :lol: :lol: .
Thinks: The gardens (fields more like it...) either side of my house are full of stray cats, all sizes, all colours, they keep giving birth and get fed by the old ladies next door. Between us there is a very high wall but Ming "hears" them walking about and barks like mad (a warning signal I spose...he he) its all hell broke loose when one pops into the yard for a stroll. :roll: :roll: For all that, he does behave himself now when we see cats during walks, so that helps to "preserve the feline race.." =D= =D= =D=

When I was young in rural England all our animals lived happily together, cats, dogs, a pig, rabbits, guinea pigs and birds. We had two chickens called Gert and Daisy. In the winter they would stroll in and sit by the roaring fire as if they owned the place...lol. Every time Christmas came around my mother didn't have the heart to "send them to the chicken coop in the sky" lol, so they lived to an old age and died of old age.

Take care of you all! :) :)
Doppler
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Doppler »

Your pack really looks so awesome and become great buddies together. I love how I see their personalities on those piccies.
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. "
ImageImage
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Doppler wrote:Your pack really looks so awesome and become great buddies together. I love how I see their personalities on those piccies.
Thanks yes they all get along well Bear the airedale and Kodi are best pals...kodi grooms Bear..and vice versa...Bear grooms kodi...but they do play rough like 2 boys would...lol...