The Naughtiest Girls in The World.

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

The Naughtiest Girls in The World.

Post by Judy Fox »

Last edited by Judy Fox on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Don't forget to put a poll... who is naughtier? Millicent Ching or Mabel Chang? Also add the link to Monica's album so everyone can see more photos of them!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

It doesn't seem fair that Millie gets a long fancy name and not Mabel. If it is Millicent Chang, then it should also be Mabelline Chang. Chuck Berry even sang a song about her!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Mabelline - Now I never thought of that. I will have to alter that one her vet's record book!! :lol:
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

We love the naughtiest girls in the world!! :D :D :D

They are gorgeous and cuddly as usual!
meex18
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by meex18 »

Judy,

I absolutely adore your two girls! They are just so cute and fluffy!!!
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

I don't belive for one second that those two cutie pies could be naughty! They are too wonderful to be bad. I bet they are they are the sweetest chows ever. I love them. I want to chownap them. Promise I won't but I dream about it hehe.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Very precious girls even if they are the naughitest girls in the world, I love them
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

tekendall
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by tekendall »

the most beautiful chows!!
pannw1267
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pannw1267 »

They may be naughty but they sure are perfect when it comes to posing for pictures. We all enjoy seeing those precious princesses!!!!! :D
Patti & Jim, Max & Miah Image
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Hummmph! Precious Princess! They are baggages and we had quite a little do with them today.
Firstly Fred was mowing front lawns and he had the extension lead on the path and then the mower. Mabel did not want it there and they threw a little tantrum about it.
Secondly, I popped out to get some shopping and came back with three big bags of plant compost. Milly was lying on the front path and I had to ask her to excuse me to get my little truck past to wheel them in one at a time. she was not happy and by the time I was going back for the third bag, Mabel had joined her on the path and they both stood and did not want me to go through the gate. :roll:
When I insisted, they bumbled off to the back garden and stared at where I put the bags by the greenhouse. They did not want them there. I tell you, they just hate things being different. :lol:
Thank you for your kind words about them, but believe me - they are little baggages. :D
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Judy, they were probably upset that you and Fred were mucking about in THEIR garden without their permission. After all, they have both been putting alot of work into it of late, getting it just the way they want it. They must think you're pretty cheeky to think you can just come in and change things to suit yourself.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

You have just about hit the nail on the head Jerry and just look where the little baggages are sitting - on my fuscia - not by it, near it - ON it.
I have put it on another thread but just where they are sitting in the corner there, I planted a fuscia. It has been chewed to the ground several times but is surviving, much to their disgust so I think this is their last go at it - sit on it!
I am also sitting - I am sitting it out 'cos soon the weather will be such as they will not be outside all day so my fuscia will have time to recover and start next growing season with a better chance. :lol:
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

Those beautiful lil stinkers!
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Judy, the fuscia problem is easy to fix. My ex-wife always put them in hanging baskets. That way the girls will have their garden back the way they want it.
For added entertainment, be careful to hang the baskets so that they are just above Fred's eyeline, but NOT above his head. It was no end of laughs for her seeing me smack my head on the *@#$% things. :lol: :lol:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Good idea Jerry - but no - I WANT THAT FUSCIA THERE! :laughloud:
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Let's see-- You want it there, They want it gone. There is one of you and two of them. You are determined, they are stubborn. Sounds like a good match. Are tickets available? Will there be film / DVD for purchase?
My money's on you, but the odds aren't good. Good Luck! :lol:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

..................Watch this space!! :laughloud:
chowdaddy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowdaddy »

You gotta love the front and rear photos. Excellent subject matter. Wish they were larger though.
Chowdaddy
Have owned 3 chows for the last 30 years. Have a 3 year old cream smooth now. Enjoy hearing,meeting, and sharing photos of others with this breed.