Mazzy & Bella

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Mazzy & Bella

Post by mazzyandbellasmom »

Hi, I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am the owner of two adorable black female chows, Mazzy and Bella. They are currently 10 weeks old. I had a Red Chow Chow, Sierra who was 12 and we lost her 6 weeks ago due to bloat. We were devastated and immediately started looking for a new chow. We found a breeder in Wisconsin, the day I drove up to pick her up I ended up coming home with 2. I just couldn't resist them. Chows are the only dog I will ever own. My Sierra was very loyal to our family and the smartest dog I've ever owned. I've spend most of the day reading over alot of the forums and I have to say most everything I've read stands true. Chows are definitely not for everyone but they are worth the time and investment if you are up for a challenge. I love mine to death.
Hope to hear from some of you soon. Will post photographs soon! Kelly
Attachments
66667777.jpg
66667777.jpg (74.88 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Mazzy & Bella

Post by chowpups »

Welcome Kelly Mazzy and Bella
Adorable, and I understand not being able to say no to the other one. There are others on the forum with siblings too , I love to hear their stories growing up and photos.. keep us posted.. When you get a free moment, Iam sure you will be busy with them for awhile...enjoy!

nancy
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

Hello - looking forward to photos. Wishing you many happy years with your new fur-babies.
mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thanks for the warm welcome. We are happy to be here and SO happy I stumbled across this forum!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Mazzy and Bella are adorable, welcome.
mazzyandbellasmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you. They are quite special I think ♥