Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Firesong and Dreamdancer almost spring 2013

Post by Victory »

Here are a few new pics of my girl and boy. Firesong is 12 now and Dreamdancer will be 7 in July. There is still plenty of snow on the ground in these pictures, some I took last night, some this morning.

Looking into the woods
why are the squirels making that noise?
Just watching Firesong and waiting for the squirels
Mom thinks I look nice here, so she made it special
together in the house
Happy girl
she just brushed me so I'm pouting
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Firesong and Dreamdancer almost spring 2013

Post by Cocoa »

They are looking awesome Victory. =D= =D= =D=
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Thanks you for the pictures of your beautiful chows. Puppies always get most the camera time and it's nice to see the seniors getting theirs. Dreamdancer isn't one yet but I think you know what I mean.

Brutus
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

The weather radar shows you and the crew are getting more snow for the Thursday morning Squirrel patrol and then sending it my way. My two Seniors are over Squirrels for the the most part. Abby the Urban Chow, does get Zoey going on the Deer sometimes. I think Abby wonders why she cannot run around like those large leaping dogs with the funny white tails. We had a sudden snow storm yesterday the thirteenth with white out conditions, good thing I took the crew out for a piddle before my late afternoon errand, they don't care to be out during bad weather. :roll: :wink:
Your two look Great enjoying each others company, lucky for them they have a caring owner. =D=
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Victory »

Thank you everyone. Yep, Dreamdancer is almost a senior, Firesong is one, but both are very happy and will chase squirels, rabbits, they would like to find the owl and the crows that live in the woods, and I keep them away from the deer when they are there.

We did get a coating of the white stuff early this morning, the two of them had to tell me all about it. Then they got mad about the run off from the melt because it was almost like rain on the porch. Silly chows!

wokman--Thank you. I try to take as good care of them as I can. I've felt a bit guilty with not working so much. I do the best I can for them, and they are my motivation to keep on trying.
Thank you SweetPea!
Clovers_Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Clovers_Mom »

Beautiful happy pups, love to see the pix's thanks for sharing!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

What a beautiful pair they are. It is nice to the mature dogs getting their pics on the forum. They are both so sweet.
They sound like they have an ideal life. It is the quality of care not the amount of money spent on them and you are the best chow mama ever :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Victory »

Sirchow wrote:What a beautiful pair they are. It is nice to the mature dogs getting their pics on the forum. They are both so sweet.
They sound like they have an ideal life. It is the quality of care not the amount of money spent on them and you are the best chow mama ever :D
Wow Sirchow--thank you! :D I do the best I can for them. I'm reading a book called "The Surgeon" by Tess Gerritsen; in it the mass murderer breaks into the bedrooms of sleeping women and kills them. I was reading it last night and I realized I live on the ground floor next to a small woods, would be simple for someone to walk up to the window and sneak in...well except for one thing, both my chows would be at the window well before the person got close to it...so I take care of them and they keep me safe... =D= and we're all happy! \:D/
Thank you SweetPea!
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Really Victory, everyone is right. You do a wonderful job taking care of them because looking at those pictures (even though you said, and I know better) they don't look like seniors to me! Beautiful pair :)