Simba one year now

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Simba one year now

Post by Pinoy51 »

"His Majesty" turned one on December 26.

"no more pictures please" quote Simba
Best regards
Pinoy51
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Simba one year now

Post by wokman »

Happy belated Yelp day Simba! I hope Nala gave you a big lick on that day. :D
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

Actually, that's their ritual every morning. They're still very sweet and playful.
If ever there is an argument between them, it is about food. Nala "inhales" her portion, whereas Simba takes his sweet time and open's opportunity for Nala to snatch food from him. Which he doesn't like of course and she minds being barked at and snaps back. In a way still cute, seeing this two arguing about food and treats. Actually treats is really funny. Nala eats her's as fast as possible again, Simba makes his "happy
dance" and really enjoys the treat possession before he starts eating. Now most of the time he drops the treat
During his happy dance and that's when Nala swoops in and steals it from him. She is so fast, that even if I watch them she beats me and Simba to get it and swallows it right away.
So I have to give an average of three treats one for Nala and two for Simba, so he can eat at least one :-)
Best regards
Pinoy51
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

And he is such a good-looking boy.
I have the same food problem with my two - Humphrey is a grand food thief if he gets a chance. I stopped him from trying to steal Fozz's breakfast/dinner by standing between them and physically blocking him from Fozz's food bowl. He soon got the message and now lies down and stares at his 'big' sister eating as though he has never been fed ever - sometimes he tries crawling up to her on his belly but a quick 'ah-ah' from me stops him in his tracks :)
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

That's exactly what I'm doing when I'm home. I'm physically blocking Nala from reaching Simba and his food/treat.
Whenever I do this I get a look from Nala, as if I'm responsible for her near death experience due to starvation :D .
Sometimes she even does that still licking her snout and swallowing the last pieces of her already stolen second treat :roll:
Best regards
Pinoy51
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Happy belated birthday, Simba. You are a handsome boy!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand