Get me out of here

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Get me out of here

Post by Cocoa »

Cocoa did not like the guy in the red suit at all even though I told her that he's the one who stuffs her stocking. :lol: She wouldn't get anywhere near him and didn't want to turn her back on him either so the picture was a challenge but here it is.

Merry Christmas!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Get me out of here

Post by Tippsy'smom »

LOL Cute!
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Thanks Jess!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Cocoa visiting Santa
Cocoa in the picture priceless!!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Nancy, you're right it was totally priceless. :lol: I wasn't going to take her this year because she was totally unimpressed last year, but it was for the local animal shelter so I decided to give it a try. Next year I think I'll just give the donation and skip the picture.
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

I think it is cute, and I have fun with the pictures. I usually put a handful of cat kibbles in my shirt pocket because the dogs really like them as treats. I forgot this year, so getting my two to pose was a real challenge. Since I take my two out for socialization, the picture taking is just another socialization event.
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

At least you didn't have to be in the picture! My friend and I waited 3 hours to get the dogs a picture with Santa. JUST the dogs and when we got to Santa...the rule was we had to sit with them. So we ended up in the photo! Oh well.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

George we tried the treats but she just took it from Santa and got as far away from him as she could. I take Cocoa out for socialization as well but Santa was just too much for her, next time maybe we should get Santa to keep the treats in his pocket until after the picture although that would probably amount Cocoa with her nose in Santa's pocket and a picture of the back of her head. :lol: Funny thing is she is not really treat motivated unless they are coming from other people when we are out, at home she is very choosy and won't always take a treat or will spit it out.

Ty, I'm glad I didn't have to be in the picture like your mom did! :D
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

I swear Cocoa and Nikki are some how related . Besides looking alike they act alike too. and Nikki was not treat motivated either! That photo looks just like the way Nikki would have looked at Santa too!
as a child I was petrified of Santa so I never take my pets or grandchildren ( unless they ask to see him) its just me I know...I don't like clowns either .lol
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

I think they must be related Nancy, there are so many similarities. I only do the Santa thing because it is for the local shelter but next year I'll just do the donation and skip the photo. My kids were terrified of Santa when they were little until we found ta real one, with Mrs. Clause, at a local mall. I think the natural beard and having the Mrs. there helped. And I'm with you on the clowns. :lol:
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

TyChowgirl wrote:At least you didn't have to be in the picture! My friend and I waited 3 hours to get the dogs a picture with Santa. JUST the dogs and when we got to Santa...the rule was we had to sit with them. So we ended up in the photo! Oh well.
:lol: I had to be in the picture with my guys and Santa 'cause Todd wouldn't let Santa touch him. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

Santa is no big deal for my two. It is focusing on the camera that is a problem. There are too many other things that are more interesting to look at. I have to be there by the camera with a treat if I want them to pay attention.