My Chow "Chow Chow"

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

D3N1553
Rank 0
Rank 0

My Chow "Chow Chow"

Post by D3N1553 »

Hi! Im new here, I just wanted to brag about my cute chow chow :D. I also found good tips for training, so, thanks already!

So...The name of my chow is simply "Chow" ... we just didn't liked any other name.
We often call her "Chowie", "Chowsosa" or we invent a bunch of other non-related names... like Jenniffer, Panchita and so on. Still she responds to "Chow"

Well, my boyfriend found Chow some day wandering alone in the street, he thought the owner was some neighbor so he ignored her ... a week after that my boyfriend found her almost dying, very sad and confused, he took care of her and started looking for the owner. We never found him, She didnt had a collar. We placed a lot of announcements but no one called. How could a dog so cute and expensive would be abandoned? We have a lot of theories about her "past", the most probable is that she got lost, but probably walked a LOT, probably a couple of kilometers from home.

That was 3 years ago. We believe she is 6 years old now.

She is often very quiet even with strangers. She is not very playful and looks like a very innocent dog, but still she loves to steal bread from us.
We absolutely love her ears, even when she is all dirty, her ears are very smooth and cute. She doesnt have the common erected ears in chow chows, they are like button-style ears and I've always wondered why.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23 ... 39352.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28 ... 04182.jpg/
The name of my chow is "Chow", fits perfectly ! and she has the cutest ears in the world.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: My Chow "Chow Chow"

Post by Sirchow »

What a beautiful chow and a wonderful story. Thank you both for taking Chow in and giving her a loving home and caring for her and bringing her to good health. Well done and I am sure she brings you love in shed loads for looking after her. She is lovely =D= \:D/ =D=
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Beautiful girl, thank you for rescuing her!
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

Well done for taking Chow in - she has a beautiful innocent face and yes, very cute little ears. I'm glad that you are happy together.