my first christmas and this is not fun!

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

my first christmas and this is not fun!

Post by chowpups »

Bella was told to stand watch for Santa at the chimney?..Shes not the best watch dog, always sleeping on the job...Have a Happy Holiday from Nancy & Bella!!!!
bella waiting for santa.jpg
bella waiting for santa.jpg (181.89 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: my first christmas and this is not fun!

Post by Sirchow »

Bella is adorable and such a good dog with devotion to her duty. I hope Santa is very good to her. You are going to have to open those doors to let Santa out or there are going to be some very dissapointed folk in your house! :lol:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Love it Nancy! :lol: Bella is such a good and gorgeous girl! :)

Merry Christmas to you, Bella, and the rest of your family Nancy! :)
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Good job Bella! I can see you're on duty, your eyes are open. I'm not sure Cocoa is going to let Santa in, she seemed pretty suspicious of him at the pet store yesterday. Maybe Bella can let her know that he's okay and brings treats and toys. :lol: Merry Christmas Bella, Nancy and family!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Bella is under the weather again, maybe she got too anxious waiting for Santa? But back to the emergency room tonight with more tummy troubles! Hope that by changing some food to lower protein might help? See its not just chows that have food issues!!!
I swear she's taking this honorary chow member thing a little too seriously!! LOL.
I hope all of Bella's chow friends get toys and treat from Santa! I know they have been good !!!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Poor Bella, Cocoa and I hope you feel better soon.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Thanks Karen and Cocoa I hope she feels better soon too ! I am too old to be pulling all nighter like college!!! Actually hubby and I took turns sleeping
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Hopefully you can get her sorted with a food that agrees with her soon. I know it took awhile to find the right one for Cocoa when she was a pup. And tell Bella to be more like a chow and less like a retriever when it comes to eating random things on the ground, that's where she needs to take her honorary chow status seriously.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

karen you are so right about eating everything, we call her goat for a nickname .. But mostly I have been able to retrieve it out of her mouth since we don't let her out with out us yet! She has learned "drop it "really good! And leave it.. But those night time walks are hard to tell if it's just a leaf or a stick? The neighbors thought we named her Levi because Iam always saying " LEAVE IT".