Share photos of your Chow Chows!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone im new enough to the forum and havent posted any photos of Lola yet and shes now 6 months and getting bigger by the day
- chillin in the garden at 6 months, posing as usual :)
- IMG_20121123_040824.jpg (242.8 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
- Lola at 3 months
- IMG_20120926_185506.jpg (178.33 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
- the car journey home just after getting her at 8 wks :)
- IMG_20121123_041334.jpg (181.83 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
- Rank 2
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm
- Location: Johannesburg, MI
>>sniff ... sniff ... sniff <<< Our Max's has faded, too. However his is turned a bit white on the nose, which I love. He still has black under his chin, which I also love. We started calling him my Joseph's Coat because it has many colors. He's so lovely. You Lola has so much colorization, too! I think she'll be just wonderful!! What a doll she is.
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
Thanks!! Your Max has white around his nose i think thats so cute,Lola has white around her nose too ! I love red chows, its crazy looking at how much there coat changes colour while theyre growing up. One day Lola could look like she has blonde highlights and then the next day she could look like a red lion haha..i love it