New Bella & Bubbs Pics 07/08/14

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

New Bella & Bubbs Pics 07/08/14

Post by karenmarie »

Hello, hope this finds all of the Chowdren and Families Healthy and Happy. I stop by occasionally and read a few posts, look at pics, good to see the site remains to be the best informative, positive input for Chow Chow families :D
My quick update of Bella and Bubbs soon to be 4 and 3 have only grown more into their wonderful personalities and are our daily delight \:D/ thank goodness both have passed all health testing and are very sound. Hoping they have long healthy happy lives like our other Chowdren have. 35 years of Chows for my husband and I! :D I hope you enjoy the pics! Have a wonderful Summer \:D/
My Chowdren
Bubbs
Bubbs
Bells
Many faces of Bubbs
Bubbs
The Kids

Hello, Hope all is well with everyone. :D Bubbs turned 1 October 3rd!! He and Bella had Salmon Cake and a Lamb ear to celebrate, \:D/ Bella will be 2 on November 4th!!! \:D/ She has already picked out her gift at Leash on Life!! Bells & Bubbs have a few of our past chowdrens traits( loving, respectful,silly, etc), but have developed a few of their own as well!! Quite clownish together sometimes like a circus act (we love it). Time flies, almost 1 year since Balou passed and Manny passed 14 years now, still feels like yesterday. Thought you might enjoy a few pics of how our circus chowdern are growing!
Big Boy Bubbs!!
Beautiful Baby Bella!!
Just a little kiss!!!
Do you have any of your treat left??

Just a Few Pictures from today I hope you enjoy. Thank you for all the comments I appreciate it! :D This Holiday season seems quite Challenging this year.
Jingle Bells
Kisses
Maybe a more Kisses
Bubbs in B&W

Bubbs all serious!
14 months Now!
Bubbs & I
Bubbha Bear
Bella day dreaming
Bella Baby
Happy boy
My Babies
Hope you enjoy the pics!
Last edited by karenmarie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bella & Balou
oceans
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Bella & Bubbs 10/23.2012

Post by oceans »

Thanks for sharing. Your chows are gorgeous.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Great to hear from you. Your babies are all grown up, (well almost) and gorgeous. Isn't it fun having two, they can be so silly when they play together.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

What a nice couple they make. Bella has captivating eyes and Bubbs looks very distinguished. Happy birthdays past and present! =D=
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Ahh Bella and Bubbs are so cute together. They are growing up so fast, it's so nice to see 2 or more chows growing up together, I use to love to watch my two play together..and watch out for each other too!
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

What a beautiful pair, Bubba looks a lot like my Buddy, brings back good memories.
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Thank you all! I seem to take pics almost daily of our wonderful babies. I love stopping in here (not often enough) to see all of your beautiful babies. Hint,Hint everyone needs to post more pictures!!! Not to forget how much I love the updates and stories as well!!! Hope all are well with you and yours. Thank you again!
Bella & Balou
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

Ohhhh Bella!!! You will always hold a very special place in my heart because it was your Momma's posting of your picture that made me fall in love with a blue chow chow ... and our Leo looks so much like you. ((Sorry Balou ... you're precious, too).
leo leaves.jpg
leo leaves.jpg (108.36 KiB) Viewed 9552 times
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Oh Marty, Thank you. You have such beautiful boys! Always love your photos & videos. Wish our kids and you &I lived closer. Sending a big long hug.
Bella & Balou
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Both your chows are lovely. I have such a soft spot for the blacks :)
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Bella & Bubbs 12/05/12

Post by karenmarie »

Thank you Siriol, Your clan is so Beautiful! Every one of them has such abundant character. Isla is growing by leaps and bounds. Excellent job well done!!
Bella & Balou
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Bella & Bubbs 01/20/13

Post by karenmarie »

Happy New Year! Hope all is well with everyone here :D A few new pics of our two. Bella recently passed all of her health testing and is a picture of health \:D/ Thank goodness. Bubbs is still a bit young for the rest of his tests. So far so good!!! Enjoyed reading all the new posts, Thank you.
Bella & Balou
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Beautiful pictures - beautiful chow chows! :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
sk8thom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sk8thom »

Beautiful, I wonder how many ChowChows there are out there named Bubba?
Mine is Bubba Jr.
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Thank you Judy :) I am a proud mommy, such good happy pair. sk8thom, I think Bubba is so popular because it means male friend ? My husband nik named our Buddha Bear the minute he saw him and it stuck!!! I truely does fit him, he is a bit Eyoreish (winnie the pooh character) like our other males were. LOL Thank you for looking at our pictures, please post some of your Bubba Jr., I Love to look at everyone's furry family members.
Bella & Balou
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Bella & Bubbs Pics 07/08/14

Post by karenmarie »

Not sure my entire post shows?
Bella & Balou