Took on another one...

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Took on another one...

Post by Chowmomma »

My ex had to give up his chow and he got dropped off here...I am still recovering from cancer surgery but I couldn't say no

He was so very scared, not surprised coming from him God only knows what he's been through
He has been here for 4 days and I got a tail wag and y'all know how huge that is ....he is the red one

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1350705797575.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350705797575.jpg (75.21 KiB) Viewed 2169 times
uploadfromtaptalk1350705745242.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1350705745242.jpg (39.43 KiB) Viewed 2169 times
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Took on another one...

Post by wokman »

With all the support you have from the warm and furry friends that surround you; a speedy recovery should be guaranteed. You are too good; only better days can be ahead for you! My two Chows would probably trade me in for an owner like you. :lol:
oceans
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by oceans »

Bless you for taking him in. You're pretty awesome to be able to handle four chows. Keep us updated as to how he is doing. Hoping your recovery is going well. Take care.
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Chowmomma »

OK need some advice, my MiMiBear has never been aggressive, food or otherwise but with the new addition he is showing up till tonight minor food aggression

Tonight my fiance was trying to show the new one how to use dog door and my sweet MiMiBear attacked

Got very viscous ending with a nasty dog bite to my leg, I refuse to go to get treated because this would be second dog bite in a week and I'm afraid would evoke an investigation

I don't know what to do .....in over 20 some years I've dealt with spats but never to this magnitude
im devastated to tears

I know its partially male on male dominance but how do I stop it???

My chows normally eat side by side without bowls because I always wanted to teach them unity and up till now has always worked....I hate to have to give the new boy up ....HELP!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2