Look what I made

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Look what I made

Post by wokman »

Leo hiding/resting after an exhausting grooming yesterday. Later he went on his second mission of the day, very productive; followed by another rest then kibble and crisp cracker desert.
Attachments
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG (104.14 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Look what I made

Post by Rory's Dad »

Ok, so after looking at both post grooming posts, i have only one question...do you knit?
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

Hhmm........Knit one, pearl two.........Naaaahhh.........Dog pillow stuffing, garden critter repellant maybe?
I had to get the pile away from Zoey before she consumed it, one bad hair ball! A Chow fur tie would be a first,
maybe the next thing in Man Cave wear!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

That is quite a mountain of fur. I am dreading Brambles first moult after she has grown that enormous coat. We will be drowning in it! So far she is refusing to give any of it up :D
Somewhere I have a photo of a lady who weaves her chow fur and makes the most amazing throws and blankets. I had a photo of her snuggles up with her chows on the settee with the blanket wrapped round them and they look so cosy. I should get back to spinning.....if only there was time for all these things lol
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
BusterBoo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BusterBoo »

For anyone who wants their Chow hair spun into fantastic wool, I do have a spinner. She did Buster's hair for me and it is exquisite. She is also a very skilled knitter, and I know an award-winning weaver. Post here, and I'll put you in touch if you're interested. I'll also post a pic of my Buster turtleneck when it's done (I'm knitting myself, about 10 1/2 inches done).