Our now much bigger baby Molly

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

SleepyFilipy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Our now much bigger baby Molly

Post by SleepyFilipy »

So after the poison attack, I believe I should let everyone see how Molly's doing.

She's fully recovered, and back to her playful self. And here are some photos to both show you how she's doing, and how she's grown. Enjoy.

Wifey and Molly getting ready to go out... She loves grooming, acts like she's at a spa.

Her first jump onto the bed... We were in the living room watching TV and once we turned it off, it was like she knew where we were going, maybe she wanted to keep it warm for us. She now jumps and comes down on command... Although I think that when we're out, she takes some snooze time there :P

Yep... Still the same blanky she got when she was two months... The new one we got her... Is just laying there... When we wash the thing it's like some major atrocity is being comited.

And just 5 minutes ago... The usual "Mornin' Dad, once you're done reading the news, I left you a present out on the yard, you can't miss it"
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Our now much bigger baby Molly

Post by Ursa's daddy »

So glad that she has recovered and is doing well. She is beautiful.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I'm glad she's recovered from being poisoned too. She's such a beautiful girl, and just a puppy. I hate people who harm animals, and it's worse when they are just babies.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

She is such a pretty girl and I also am so relieved to hear she has recovered well. Love the photos and the captions :)
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

So great to hear that she is doing well...Did you ever find out who did it?...Did you put up cameras?.at least signs saying the place has cameras?....she is so cute!!!!
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Fozzbear »

Can't believe that anyone would want to hurt her - glad she is better.
SleepyFilipy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SleepyFilipy »

Wow... It's been years since I posted...

Just thought I'd drop by to show everyone how Molly's doing. She has a baby brother who's been with us for two years.

His name is Winston and the two are like peas in a pod. After he arrived she became 10x more playful.

So yeah, we were away from the forum but everything's well with Molly, and we'll try to be more active around here xD