Isla growing up

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Isla growing up

Post by Sirchow »

I thought I would post a few pics of Isla. She is 14 weeks and growing so fast.
She loves playing with a ball and she and her mum are very competitive about who gets the ball.
She is growing into a pretty girl and I have started her show training....it is going much as any chow training goes....good days and not quite so good days :lol:
She and mum are inseperable
Enthusuastic gardeners with a real eye to remodellling the garden :roll:
Peepo I see you
Oh dear having trouble with my sizing again but maybe when I post them they will shrink to normal size if not apologies!
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Isla growing up

Post by Pinoy51 »

What a nice girl. Now I'm 100% convinced to get a cream girlfriend for Simba :-)
Best regards
Pinoy51
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

She is growing SO well, so pretty...
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

absolutely beautiful pup Sir Chow...just dont go bringing her over here to compete. Rory would have to retire.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Isla is gorgeous. Love the way she sticks close to her mum. :D
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

They are absolutely devoted to each other and when we had a visit from Mayachow and her mom and dad last night Izzie was very protective of Isla. She would only settle with Maya when Isla was removed from the room.
I washed her in honour of the visit and Izzie went mad down stairs barking when she her her beloved daughter (who treats her like a punch bag lol) crying in the bath. I think this bond will last all their lives now. Isla was the one who used to visit with her mom and snuggle into her face while the others were feeding even when they were tiny.
Hugo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Hugo »

I love you Isla.
x
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

She is beautiful Siriol, just so beautiful. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
PCC
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by PCC »

Speechless. Isla is perfect! Exactly my dream for Dim Sum...always want to get him a cream sister as pretty as her.
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Isla is perfect but her mum is the amazing one. She's the one that created her and her siblings.

Brutus
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Thank you all for your compliments :D
Isla went to her first show on Sunday with her sister Jeanie. They were so cute snuggling on the back seat together with Jeanies big brother bobbing his head over the seat at them. They were very good and let the judge handle them but they need a little work on having their teeth checked. It was a "Not for Competition" class as they are too young to enter competition classes but they did get a rosette each which Isla tried to eat pin and all :shock: They do a puppy parade class at most shows over here and it lets the puppies have a chance to get accustomed to the show ring. Our two were unfazed though they slept well when they got home. They also got to meet their dad for the first time and had a family portrait done lol
In the car
Chilling after her class
Isla, Jeanie and Dad
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Well done Isla =D= =D= You, your sister and your dad are all gorgeous. :D
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh Siriol. how absolutely gorgeous - what a wonderful day you had. =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

They are all a dream :x Dogs reflect their Guardians personality I feel. \:D/ It is so good to see happy and content Chows. Good show Sir Chow =D=
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Wokman what a lovely thing to say. They are happy and contented. Jeanie belongs to another member here and she could not have found a happier home in the world. She has been so lucky.
We had a lovely day and Isla will go to shows again but I dont have enough killer instict to go very often. After seeing how one "friend" from Fb behaved at the show telling me to go away when I went to chat as I was upsetting her dog! :lol: I dont put too much emphasis on showing it is just about having some fun.
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Too bad to hear about the other owners reactions. Sometimes we dont behave like we would ask our dogs to.

I have seen some of that here as well. Some of those that do show take it way to seriously. They feel the dog will be upset by having conversation prior to ring time.