Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Hugo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Sirchow

Post by Hugo »

Hi Sirchow and puppies,
I'm sorry to bother you again however I would (and I'm sure I'm not alone) love and need some more puppy pics please..
Hope everyone is well and happy and yappy.
Hugo and Michelle x
Staceyvd
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Sirchow

Post by Staceyvd »

I TOTALLY Agree!!!!!! I need a good fix of those beautiful little faces!
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

I agree. I am working out of town, staying in a motel room and have only my dog pictures for company. Cute puppy pictures are needed.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Seven and a half weeks old and full of puppy devilment but such a joy. Oh my I am going to miss these wee guys. They are so different in character now. Thor is a great big softie. He sleeps a lot and grows a lot, being three and a half pounds more than the others who are all the same weight exactly! He conserves all his energy and is just waiting for my daughter to come and get him. Isla who is a wriggly squiggly girl who hates cuddles but is always at mine and her mums feet and always ready for a game or a zoomie. Jeanie who is a cuddle bug and and lies so quietly and snuggles in under my chin and loves beating her black brothers up. Charlie is another cuddle monster. He comes and sits at my feet and just waits and waits to be picked up and then he gives me lots of kisses. Its funny because Charlie and Jeanie are the two who are going to houses with children and already they love being picked up and cuddled. Isla would hate being in a house of children wanting to pet her all the time. And then Last but by no means least we have Yoshi. He is an independent wee character and always has been. Always the one lying in another room or on his own somewhere. He is a delight and so different to the others it like he came from another litter but woe betide when him and his black brother Charlie get together they are a pair of complete hooligans :D

My gorgeous hooligans
Yoshi posing....almost never happens...he hates the camera
Hmmmm what can I say....Thor and mud were made for each other!!!
Thor washed and brushed and ready to go out and conquer another puddle!
Sweet Jeanie...thinking up her next mischief
Isla....I got up by accident...please can you get me down I'm scared....she ran and bounced at just the right moment and landed on the settee but she doesn't know how she did it thankfully :D
Charlie....such a cute little man
Jeanie and Ollie.....My puppies are cat friendly, are happy with washing machine, hoover, even the lawn mower but are terrified of plastic carrier bags!
Isla and Thor
How am I going to say good bye to these two in just 5 days :cry:
Sorry folks I didn't meant to post so many pics but I just wanted to share their last week together with you :)
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Sorry you didn't post more! They are all soooooooooooo adorable and you are a stronger woman than me, I couldn't part with them and thats why I will never breed them. Keep posting and keep taking pics they are worthy of their own topic. I could smush them all and can't believe how big they have all gotten.
Fluffy balls of loveliness.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Thank you Rio....I have so many photos...I wish there was an easy way to post videos. I have some crackers. I loose the will to live uploading to photobucket
Hugo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Hugo »

Arhh thank you!
I needed that.
x
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Oh crikey tell me about it, photobucket has you wanting to fling pc through window!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I'll try to put a video or two on later after I get some more sleep. Puppies were devils last night...not much sleep here to be had. They are ready to go now I think and spread their wings but you see them learning so much from each other and mum I am glad I am keeping them to eight weeks. Mum is getting royally sick of them now and is playing quite rough at times but it toughens them up for their new homes so unless they squeel I leave them to get on with it. Older chows in their new homes are going to play and sometimes they are going to need to fight back. Izzie never did and she was bullied by Bramble and we had to seperate them completely till Izzie grew big enough to hold her own and then Bramble was terrified of her. I want my babies to be strong enough willed that they bounce straight back up again. :D
Andria
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Andria »

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...outstanding! \:D/
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Siriol they are just precious, you can really see the different personalities coming through in the pictures. The black boys remind me of my old boy Buddy, makes me want a puppy again.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Could these Chow Cuteness photos get any better!!!
Ylaartim
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ylaartim »

Cuties!!! I want to baby sit them all day long and let Apollo play with them! :) lol. I believe I saw their pics in Instagram? I was looking for pics of chows that has the hashtag #chowchow and saw Thor's pic of before and after the puddle. Hahaha. I think the username is Opaopa? Haha anyway, they're very lovable!!
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Ohh, thank for the pics. They look fabulous.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Thank you all. :D

Ylaartim I didn't even know there was a pic on instagram...thats why I hate the internet...stuff turns up that you post. Someone must have taken my photo :cry:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

They are absolutely beautiful Siriol. I just love all the pictures. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
oceans
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by oceans »

Oh so cute!!!! - My Matilda is now 14 months and these pictures make you realize how much she has grown. These pups are gorgeous. Thanks for posting.
applebear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by applebear »

Nothing cuter than a chow puppy...nothing. I just wanna give them all a little squish!
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

So squishy!
Thank you Sweatpea
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Funny, i have had that same concern about hijacked pics.
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

Wonderful photos.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Turned out the pics were ok so I worried for nothing. Someone on Fb stole my pics same day and said they were getting their puppy on Sunday!!! :o Oh well it takes all sorts.

Last few days with the babies are really precious. A friend came to have alook at them last night with a view to assessing them for showing and temperament. It was really interesting. They all got high scores though Isla is def going to be a handful and I'm glad she is staying as I would rather work with her than let her go to a home where they might struggle with her. I think she will do OK once the others have gone. Charlie came out top for showing and temperament but only by one mark. Yoshi lost a mark for his heavier head which I LOVE but the UK KC has gone mad since there were other breeds of dogs failed the "fit for purpose" health test at Crufts and missed being inc in the best in group. Any wrinkles are being looked on as undesirable :( If we are not careful our chows are going to end up looking like collies but with that in mind I had put Izzie to a much more open faced dog and the most of the puppies are more open faced. I love the squooshie look but it is not admired by the powers that be so if i want to show I must do this. In general our squooshie dogs were nowhere near as heavy as the continental and US ones anyway.
Kaysa
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Kaysa »

Oh Sirchow! What beautiful babies, I agree we want more pictures :D
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

A friend came over last night and we had a go at photographing them all at once....out of about thirty pics we got four decent ones.
I cant believe it is only a few days till they start to go now it has gone so quickly.
Left to right Charlie, Thor, Isla, Yoshi and Jeanie
Jeanie is turning into quite a handful.....
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Good! :) You got some photos of them before they leave for their forever homes, bless them. [:D]
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)