Brutus our puppy

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Brutus our puppy

Post by 612guy »

Well i just found this site and think it's cool. Our Brutus was 7 months old at the time of the photo and now 8 months. He is our 3rd Chow but our 1st male. He has been the easiest puppy we've ever had and his temperament couldn't be better because he's a push over. He isn't neutered and I don't know if he ever will because he's seems to be special and will wait to find out.

Brutus
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Brutus our puppy

Post by cherriemater »

Brutus is gorgeous!!! Our Leo and Max will be five months old this Friday and, like you, we are waiting to see whether or not we will neuter. I LOVE Brutus' tail. I think our Leo's tail will be as full as that.

Welcome to the site!!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

what a great looking young chow...welcome to the site, and congrats on Brutus
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have been reading past posting to catch up on everything. One thing I've started with Brutus is laying him on his side to groom him and do to his nails. He almost falls a sleep. New tools I just started to use are a dremel tool, poodle comb, thinning shears and high volume dryer. I do want to get a grooming table next but the card table is ok for now. Can anyone suggest a brand of grooming tables that you have bought for your Chow? I saw them at petedge.com but shipping is kinda high. I also have to get some Kwik stop but I am really careful now not to get his nails too short. Needless to say Brutus is looking good.

Brutus
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Brutus is beautiful and you are clearly doing a great job with his grooming and also with his training that he lets you dremel his nails. \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Thanks, we are having a great start with Brutus but know it's just a start. His adult fur is just starting as well as his manhood. One of the reasons we got a male this time was our last chow was a female that we loved so much. Here was a picture of her. She was 80 lbs, but loved life and everyone around.[imgImageimg]

Brutus
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

Brutus with our boxer Lexi enjoying a walk today. Lexi is great with Brutus and we think she is why he is so sweet.
brutusandlexi3-12.png

Brutus
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

[imgImageimg]

Brutus at parents house last weekend. He sure loves to be outside no matter where he is.

Brutus