This is how Tippsy wakes me up every morning.

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

This is how Tippsy wakes me up every morning.

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Tippsy's early morning wake up call!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbUjJvH0iuU
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: This is how Tippsy wakes me up every morning.

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

So cute...She is so active in the mornings! LB is so lazy I am the one waking HER up!!!
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

:lol: Sometimes I wish I was the one waking her up, but I LOVE that she's the first thing I see and hear in the morning. :lol: :D
Jess
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

I think Nikki and I are well suited for each other .. she knows I need a cup of coffee in the morning before I deal with anything.. hehe..
I must say I wake Nikki up and she does her stretch and yawn and wobbley steps.. and I do mine and coffee on and then we both are ready to roll with it..
Tippsy sure has energy thats for sure. And Nikki's only 4 yrs. old what an old lady she is..(I won't say my age..hehe).
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Very cute! She has good pipes! When Haley was in grade school, getting her up in the morning was a chore, so I would take Pippy to her room and point out exposed skin to lick. Worked every time, and she NEVER got crabby toward Pippy.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

chowpups wrote:I think Nikki and I are well suited for each other .. she knows I need a cup of coffee in the morning before I deal with anything.. hehe..
I must say I wake Nikki up and she does her stretch and yawn and wobbley steps.. and I do mine and coffee on and then we both are ready to roll with it..
Tippsy sure has energy thats for sure. And Nikki's only 4 yrs. old what an old lady she is..(I won't say my age..hehe).
:lol: Tippsy does have a lot of energy. :lol: She's always gotten excited when I get up though. And when I ask her if she wants to go outside. :lol:
Auddymay wrote:Very cute! She has good pipes! When Haley was in grade school, getting her up in the morning was a chore, so I would take Pippy to her room and point out exposed skin to lick. Worked every time, and she NEVER got crabby toward Pippy.
:laughloud: That's funny! My mom never could get Tippsy to wake me up. Tippsy sleeps in until I show signs of being awake. :lol: But if Tippsy had, I would've never gotten made at her. :lol:
Jess