Matilda and Maisie

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Matilda and Maisie

Post by Judy Fox »

Here is a recent picture of Matilda and Maisie.
They continue to grow and are an absolute delight. They are very mischievous but they are much more obedient. They come in immediately we call them now. =D=
They went to the vet the other day to be microchipped and they were furious. When their harnesses and leads were put on and we went through the front gate they were thrilled but not so pleased when we put them in the car. They liked the walk from the car park to the vet's surgery and in the waiting room there was a little puppy and they were very interested.
They were very well behaved and all the staff thought they were beautiful. They would not take a tit-bit from the vet. nurse but Milly and Mabel wouldn't either, so what is new?
When we arrived home they were quite tired which surprised me a little because they are big girls - but then I remembered that they are still actually puppies. They slept for a couple of hours, bless them.
Mabel loves them and is content to just watch they play and have their rough and tumbles. The love her and kiss her when they pass her. they check on her when they are all out together. :D
They do not give her any privacy though and stand and watch her when she spends a penny - poor Mabel. :roll:

(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Matilda and Maisie

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Awwww! Bless them. :) They're as beautiful as ever. :inlove: I wanna snuggle them and Mable. :D
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Your new Chowlings are such beauties!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Sakura
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Sakura »

Hello,

Your chowdren are beautiful! I like their color and cute face.
If you don't mind, could you please tell me where your chowdren's breeder is located?
I am thinking to get a chow girl for my chow boy in a couple of years, so they can play together :D

Thank you.
Sakura
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda and Maisies breeder lives in Manchester on The Island. :D
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

These set of M's look mighty naughty! So does this mean when I visit you, I have lost my claim to the guest room? :lol:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Zhuyo's Mum - These two M's are truly wicked and I think you would have to challenge them!! :roll: \:D/

I mean - just look at them. Maisie is on the right as you look at the picture pretending butter would not melt in her mouth, so innocent is she. Matilda is planning - you can see it in her face. Inscrutable! There is definitely mischief being planned there. :lol:

Firstly, you would find it difficult to go to the bathroom without them and then they would want your towel and try to steal your toothbrush. If you left anything on the beds in the guest room, I am afraid it might very well be stolen, pinched, nicked - any expression you prefer - the meaning is the same.

Mind you, you would get loved and kissed - but then they would want titbits. Little baggages, they are just little chowlings. =D=
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Judy, did you ever watch "The Parent Trap" with Lindsay Lohan, Dennis Quaid, and the late Natasha Richardson? It's a remake of "The Parent Trap" which Hayley Mills starred in. There is a scene where the twin girls, move their future stepmother out of the camping tent while she was asleep and launched her into the lake. I image the new M's relogating me to the floor of the guest room, then in the middle of the night, pulling my comforter with me on it outside next to Fred's bird bath!

You better watch that Maisie! She has the look of a hunter! :lol: Your hedgehog is doomed! And tell my beautiful, Mabel, if she has had enough of these little ones, she can come live with her Auntie Lou!!! \:D/ Will she be attending the Queen's Celebration today?
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

I havn't seen those films Lou but the image of them dragging you out to the back garden did make me chuckle!!

I have given Mabel your message and she will bear it in mind. However, she does love these little squirts (who are now bigger than she is) and loves to watch them play. This evening though she joined in and had quite a run round the garden with them. Game started in the front and continued round to the back with her making big goofy play signals to them and them responding then - all of a sudden - game was over and the two squirts went over to her and kissed her. They really are so affectionate with her it is heart-warming to watch.

I mentioned to Fred that we must get a really nice photograph of the three of them together.

So I feel she might just be happy staying here with them. :lol:
This picture is of the three of them waiting in the back garden by the side gate. I have confined them to the back garden as I was waiting for my grocery delivery and they were not impressed. You can see where they have tried to have a little dig in the corner. Mabel instigated that one with the squirts watching - then they all had a go.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Lovely photos Judy, looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with these two.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

I can't believe how big they've gotten already!! They do look like they have a bit of mischief in those eyes :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!