embarrassing moment!

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

embarrassing moment!

Post by Sirchow »

Yesterday my Mom didn't tell me I was going to the vet but Naomi snuck in and took me for a visit. I like going there because they are nice to me but the vet-man wasn't so nice yesterday. Somethinng about Kennel coughs and a thing stuck up my nose and lots of sneezing and such. I was good and I let him do it. Wish I hadn't though because I was was soooo tired that I snuck up on the settee for a little snooze and next thing I know there are flashes going off all round me and Mom saying "I caught you this time". All very embarrassing and I wanted to get down but I was so tired I was asleep again before I could get my paws under me........ I-)

Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: embarrassing moment!

Post by TJordan »

Oh Bramble you poor exhausted puppy! cute pictures and she doesn't even have a guilty look on her face!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mally »

Oh Bramble but you are sooo cute - your mummy just can't resist taking photos of you! :D
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mally »

Oh I just realised - you're not supposed to be on that sofa! YOu naughty, tired puppy - you and Lychee have much in common! :roll:
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

She was so whacked out by the vaccine she slept for hours and kept nodding off during her supper. :lol:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Oh, I wish I could come on this sofa for a cuddle with you little Bambam [:D] !!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
lightforce18
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lightforce18 »

aww he looks so tired cute pic tho!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Oh, Bramble you should know Naomi would do something like that she's always looking out for your best interest.. And I bet she told you to go lay on Moms settee too.. Again she's always looking out for you..And don't worry about the evidence Mom has on you (picture) she's a softee like my Mom. Hope you feel better after your vaccines.. I just went too.. not fun..and I didn't even get a treat from the Vet and I was soooo good and even let him cut my nails and file them.. I need a new vet that gives treats..
your friend
Nikki
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Poor Bramble looks so tired! It must have been quite an ordeal!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
samsonite23
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by samsonite23 »

Awww, sooo tired and exhausted looking! hahah cuuute!
I love my Chow!! He is my best friend!! I insured Skye with pet insurance and never regret it since!