Moderator: chowadmin

Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Day off

Post by Coco Chow »

Hi guys!

How is everything going for you?
Here it's quite fresh, 1C (and I mean 33 F for our US folks) but I don't mind the cold at all because of my big winter fur coat!

Today Mama had a day off and she took me to the Louvre.

Great gardens but she ruined everything trying to give me kisses all the time :roll: ...

I found a tiny stick to chew on:

So overall, a great day!

Love from Paris,
Coco x x x
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Day off

Post by Sirchow »

Coco your coat is amazing what does your kissy Mama do to you to get it like that. Mine is short and sticky out-ish all over. I want a coat like yours. :D

Those gardens look great for finding dead pigeons and stuff did you find anything tastier than a stick. I know how fond of pigeons you are so Mum says she will bring you one that she is keeping in the freezer for you when she goes to Paris without me. :shock: I think my Mum is sooooo mean not to take me too. :(
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

About your coat, don't forget you're still a (big) baby and you have all the time to grow a long coat.
Sirchow wrote:I know how fond of pigeons you are so Mum says she will bring you one that she is keeping in the freezer for you when she goes to Paris
I just can't wait to meet your mum, she looks exactly like my kind of gal :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: !!!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Oh Coco. You're such a pretty chow girl. I'd love to be able to roam around that park with you. :)

:inlove: Jasper
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Coco,

Looks like you had such a wonderful time. My mommy says it's cold out and our walkies are getting shorter and shorter. I don't understand - this is Mia and my time to bloom. We got heavy coats too and we want to come to Paris to sightsee with you!!!

Chutters and Mia
Mia
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Hello Coco
I've heard Paris in the spring time is nice. But it looks pretty good in the winter too. Enjoy your day off and hope the humans keep warm .. LOL
You're such a good chow and listen to your Mom with out your leash on.. Iam still in training.. I don't think my human will ever get it right..

Saint Nikki
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

oh Coco , You are so beautiful and my dad likes the photos of Paris. I am sorry you don't have any snow. I will try to send some your way
Yoshi
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Hey Coco
Just to give you a heads up.. That Yoshi has some real snow power.. Yoshi did a snow dance over here and we all got snow. So watch out.. LOL
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Well, they say it's going to snow here tomorrow, so we'll see about that Yoshi snow power thing soon 8) !
Elodie
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Oh miss coco, what beautiful pictures.!! You are such a pretty girl
SweetPea Rocks!!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Supposed to snow here too tomorrow - thanks Yoshi your a star \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Oh, my Yoshi has magical powers for sure..
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

What a pretty you are. Forgive your mum, she cannot help it when her feelings of love surge.
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mally »

Princess Coco - gorgeously fluffed up as per usual! =D= How absolutely disgusting of your mama to try and kiss you in public - has she no Chow manners or what? :lol: Lychee snorted at that photo in disbelief....but sadly she knows how you feel Coco as she gets mummy kisses too! :lol:

PS Apollo likes your fluffy butt - what a naughty Chow boy! 8)
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Thanks for all the nice comments on Coco, she's even blushing at some of them (right, Apollo!).

Yoshi, YOU DID IT :shock: !
We have snow and it looks like it's going to snow for a few days. It snowed like 2 or 3 inches today. It was very beautiful at first, all that white winter coat on the trees, the sidewalks and the buildings, but now it's just messy, we're not a city where we're used to snow, even just a little of it.

Coco had her doggy-sitter taking her on walks today so I missed my baby playing in fresh snow :cry: unfortunately, but I'm sure she loved it.
Elodie
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Coco , part of the job of being a chow sitter, they must take pictures while Mom is not there, and you have to pose beautifully. Especially in the snow.. I bet you made wonderful chowangels in the snow.. Mom, your job is to post the pictures for everyone to admire.. LOL. My Mom is crazy when she goes away and the sitter has me.. She makes the sitter send phone photos .. Iam sure the sitter thinks she's nuts.. but she doesn't care what they say.
Sakura
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Sakura »

Hi,

Coco is very beautiful and adorable! *hugs* :D

Sakura
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Do you still have snow to enjoy, Coco? Great pictures of you, even without the white stuff!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
mikkabear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mikkabear »

Hello Coco! Cue and Natasha here. Mmmmm a ripe pigeon sounds good! But being in 30 degree weather sounds even better! Please tell our mommy she needs to pack up immediately and move to a colder place, like Paris! Our winter coats are in and this 50-degree sunny weather is the pitts! grrrrr

Natasha
and
Cue