Relaxing at the beach

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Relaxing at the beach

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Hi all Louie here............It was my Moms birthday and my Dad planned a long weekend away for her at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay. I do not like my Mom to go ANYWHERE without me, not even for a minute and he was taking her away for 4 days! :-x Mailie thinks I am crazy, she loves to go to Nonni and Grandpa's house. She says we could do whatever we want and we get to eat lots of people food too but I don't care, I want to go with Mama! My Dad said it was Mom's birthday (and the hotel is dog friendly) so she could do whatever she wanted to do................. Whoo hoo! I get to go! =D= \:D/ We had the best time. We made s'mores and Mom let me try a marshmallow. Mmmmm.

btw- I am a big boy now, almost 7 months old and 53 pounds!

I love my Mama!

chewing my nylabone on the bed (I am not allowed to do this at home!)
Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
Tsunami22
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Relaxing at the beach

Post by Tsunami22 »

Happy belated birthday!!

I actually live in half moon bay! The weather this weekend was... mixed! Hope you had a good time playing at the beaches!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Awww, I'd love to cuddle with Louie too!
He's growing so beautiful, he didn't lost the charm ha had as a baby at all :inlove: .

Question though, what did you put on your neck on the 2nd picture??
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Hi Elodie and Coco........... Louie is getting way too big and strong for his Louis......... he got loose one day chasing a squirrel. Any ideas on the clasp? It just slips off the ring on the collar.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We loved the weather in Half Moon Bay ........ cool enough for Louie to be out with us all day (we did not go in the water!)
Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Mailie's Mom wrote: Louie is getting way too big and strong for his Louis......... he got loose one day chasing a squirrel. Any ideas on the clasp? It just slips off the ring on the collar.
If you feel it's faulty, you should definitely bring it back, but honestly, these are mostly made for parading you know, they are not created to resist a wild furry beast hunting for his dinner :wink: !
Unless the coated canvas is broken, and that doesn't seem to be the case, you can have the clasp changed. The only thing is you might be charged for it if they think it has been misused. I'd go in there with Louie, they are going to melt when they see him!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

It is not faulty, just not made for a moose :lol: It has a "pincher" clasp so any pressure on it and it slips off.

Thanks sweetpea!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

There is no point in keeping a leash you cannot use... Bring it back and see how it goes.
Big hugs to the moose [:D] !
Elodie
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Oh, Louie. I'm so glad you got to go! I'd take you, too, you're so cute!!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
ChowFUN
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ChowFUN »

looks like a wonderful vacation!