Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

VioletD
Rank 0
Rank 0

Do you remember Koko?

Post by VioletD »

Hi,
I adopted Koko almost 6 months ago. There were a lot of postings from her foster mom on this website...beautiful red chow needs a home was the heading for the postings. I thought I would send pics of her and let everyone see how well she is doing. As you can tell from the pics, she is very happy. Almost as happy as we are to have her here!!! She is a great dog and she has totally won our hearts. Hope you like seeing how well she is doing. I am looking forward to many more happy days, weeks, months, and years with her. I am so lucky she was able to come here and make this her "forever and ever and ever" home!!!!
Violet
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Do you remember Koko?

Post by Sirchow »

Koko looks so happy and healthy and relaxed. Well done, you have obviously given her the best forever home possible. She is absolutely beautiful and you are so lucky to have found her. Enjoy. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

KoKo is beautiful. It is nice to hear the success stories. So many times, we never know the final outcome, either way...thank you for posting. Please feel free to post more about her. She looks like she has some cute stories in her...lol. I also agree with the others that commented about how happy she looks. Congratulations to both of you!
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Koko is such a beautiful girl. Her happiness shows. :)
Jess
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Oh, what a beautiful happy girl! She is obviously where she is meant to be. Please come back and post some more. We love pictures here!
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
lightforce18
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lightforce18 »

awww koko is so cute!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I remember Koko! What a beauty she is & her smile sys it all!
Thank you Elodie!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Of course I remember Koko!! I am so glad to hear she is doing well and is happy! I know there were some rough times...but obviously worth it! She looks absolutely beautiful!! It's wonderful to hear from you!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
VioletD
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by VioletD »

Thanks for all the positive comments about Koko. I'll post some more pics when she stays still long enough for me to get a few good ones. But here is one of her with my son's dog, a field spaniel, named Simba. They are best buds!! This was taken a few months ago before she got back all the fur she lost from stress. She did HAVE "issues" from her former life of abuse and being abandoned. She still has some of them. Although she loves me and seems to trust me completely, she isn't sure she can do the same with Vin (my husband). The same goes for our two adult children who only visit once a week or so. She is getting better but I am the only one who can put a leash on her. Good thing I'm not too much of a social butterfly and come right home after work at night!! But she is beautiful and we love her. We are the lucky ones to have her here so we can take care of her and help her forget about her past hurts. She brings so much joy to us...just looking at her when she "smiles," how can you not do the same?????
Aidan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Aidan »

Wow! She's just gorgeous, and she looks so sweet.
Koko is so lucky to have found a great forever home with you.
Keep up the socializing, I'm sure she'll be more confident with strangers in no time. Best of luck to you!
Image Image
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Yes, they just seem to have a way of worming themselves into your heart. Koko trusts you, and that is what counts. She has found someone she can depend on who won't let her down!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand