Lola channeling Sullivan?

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Lola channeling Sullivan?

Post by pfordeb »

Lola is doing well. Gilbert lets her sit on him. She had her first trip to the dog park yesterday and she loved it. She can really run fast (maybe how she got away?). I forgot to take pictures there, and I have others to post, but in the meantime, Lola has taken to sleeping in the same position in the same spot as Sullivan. Maybe it's a girl chow thing -- anyway, she lies on her back then twists the top half of her body toward the wall. She had been sleeping in her little den by the door, but now she's taken Sullivan's spot at the front door.

The picture on her back is the right one. The other is actually upside down, if you can tell. It looks like she's dancing up the wall.

courtsey of Sweetpea
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Lola channeling Sullivan?

Post by Mally »

Oh that looks uncomfortable :lol: - but she seems to like it that way :D Lychee hates being on her back, period. Even if I want to rub her tummy she only lies on her side and lifts up her leg :lol:
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Isn't that funny. Lola sounds like a sweet girl.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

She looks like such a sweetheart.....Kearra sleeps the same way only twisted in a doorway upside down......looks very uncomfortable but she does her best snoring that way

Thanks Sweetpea!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Lola must be very comfortable in her new home to be sleeping like that already. That's the way Sammy sleeps. Ping won't turn on her back for NOTHING!!! She'll lay on her side for belly rubs, but that's as far as it goes.
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Debbie,she is adorable :inlove:
it does look uncomfortable but Kai is all twisted up when hes sleeping too.
I think hes a contursionist :? I've never had a Chow that sleeps like that.
Lola has fit right in,hasn't she :D
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".