Finn M'Cool

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Finn M'Cool

Post by Rowlee »

I know how you all love pictures, so here are some pictures of Wilbur's great nephew Finnegan (Senge Finn M'Cool).
He is the son of Wilbur's niece, Pippen. He was born in August, unfortunately he was a singleton puppy.

He is now aged 15 weeks and has been setting the show world on fire here in Australia. In only ONE month of showing he's won 4 Best Puppy in Group and 2 Best Puppy in SHow! However Judith-Ann tells me he can be very, very, naughty :lol:

Isn't he cute?
Fionn 04-11-08 #6.JPG
Fionn 04-11-08 #6.JPG (76.94 KiB) Viewed 3323 times
Fionn 04-11-08 #7.JPG
Fionn 04-11-08 #7.JPG (76.67 KiB) Viewed 3323 times
Fionn 04-11-08.JPG
Fionn 04-11-08.JPG (59.6 KiB) Viewed 3323 times

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Finn M'Cool

Post by Rowlee »

One more photo
Fionn trying to nap 2.JPG
Fionn trying to nap 2.JPG (72.25 KiB) Viewed 3319 times

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

what a handsome boy
sengeoz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sengeoz »

Just a quick editorial update:

Finn's name is actually
Senge Fionn Mac Cumhaill (pronounced Finn M'Cool). He is named after a legendary 4th century Irish warrior chief.

He was born on 10 July 2008 to Ch. Bluelord Sakura Shokyu [aka Pippen] (Dam) and Ch Sherae Star Cruizer [aka Cruiz] (Sire) and as Sabina related was a singleton. He has been raised by the 7 adults at home. He is owned by a syndicate of myself, Chowleigh Kennels and Bluelord Showdogs.

He is an adorable monster child.
Judith-Ann
Sengé Chows, VIC (Australia)
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

He's really cute! What kind of naughty chow is he?
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

such a beautiful fluff ball!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

[quote="sengeoz"]He was born on 10 July 2008 to Ch. Bluelord Sakura Shokyu [aka Pippen] (Dam) and Ch Sherae Star Cruizer [aka Cruiz] (Sire) [quote]

I thought Cruiz was Pippin's Sire J-A???? Isn't TT Finn's Sire????????
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Layla wrote:
sengeoz wrote:He was born on 10 July 2008 to Ch. Bluelord Sakura Shokyu [aka Pippen] (Dam) and Ch Sherae Star Cruizer [aka Cruiz] (Sire)

I thought Cruiz was Pippin's Sire J-A???? Isn't TT Finn's Sire????????
Well spotted my friend. You are right. J-A must be having a senior moment :lol: :lol:

sengeoz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sengeoz »

Layla,

You & Sabina are right - Ch Senge Tiny Teddy (aka TT) is Fionn's dad - I was having either a senior moment or a blonde moment or both - Cruiz is Fionn's grandfather, father to Pippen...

As for what kind of naughty:
Waits til you aren't looking and dashes into the closet dashes out with clean/dirty laundry or shoes and runs straight out the back door with them - one can only hope it's not muddy. Looks at you with "butter won't melt in my mouth" innocence when caught. We do use this time to teach "drop it".
Attacks sleeping adult dogs from behind.
Is a bit food aggressive with other Chows' food
Comes for cuddles and then nips at your face (this happens to everyone but me, but then we have had very strong words about biting)
Jumps on people (this happens to mostly everyone else, but then we have had very strong words about jumping)
Has learned how to open the pantry door (he watched & learned from his dam) and then raid the compost bucket - thus it is not uncommon to find banana peels strewn down the hallway.
Sneaks into the bedroom when no-one is looking because he has declared an ongoing war with his gggrandmother's bed.
Harasses the living bejesus out of his gggrandmother so has to be removed from her presence as she's too old and doddery to protect herself.
Harasses the living bejesus out Great Uncle Arturo - latches onto his beard and won't let go and gets dragged around because he won't let go...
Has to be examined by the judge at dog shows on the table, because he won't allow anyone to mouth him otherwise - at 16 kgs already, this is getting less and less easy to do.

And on it goes.

Cheers,
J-A
Judith-Ann
Sengé Chows, VIC (Australia)
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

sengeoz wrote: Harasses the living bejesus out Great Uncle Arturo - latches onto his beard and won't let go and gets dragged around because he won't let go...
And on it goes.

Cheers,
J-A

Best send at least 'Turo to me if I can't have the naughty one ... it's for his own good J-A :lol: :wink: :lol:
Thank you Elodie!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Oh oh! He is naughty!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/