Chutter's Birthday!

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Chutter's Birthday!

Post by Mia »

It’s my birthday and I get to do anything I want!!!!

Hmmm…the day started beautifully – Mia and I got breakfast in bed. What a treat! (Ok, I lied; we ran downstairs cause we couldn’t wait.) And, what a breakfast. Fresh tripe, sautéed kibble and some dog food hash – mmmml! You know how I loves my food. I am even getting bigger than Mia. Now, she’s going to be my “little” sis. Ha, ha – she better be nice to me now!

Then we went to the dog park and had a doggy party. We had so much fun. Mommy always complains about how dirty we get. It’s always a lot of brushing and cleaning when we get home. But, it’s well worth it. We just LOVE the dog park. Then we get to walk around in the woods for a little bit. Luckily, mommy is as lazy as us – so we don’t really have to go too far. I think we picked the best mom – because she is a couch potato just like us. She always says that we need exercise and fresh air, but Mia and I would rather just make like bear-skin rugs and hang. But, every night, mom takes us out for a “meander”. That’s a walk where you don’t go fast and hardly ever get anywhere – but it’s just our speed.

After we came home and got cleaned up – mom took us to the toy store. (Red Bandana) They have lots of doggy toys and we picked out the ones we liked. And, we each got brand new Nylabones – we just love those. And, we love our squeaky toys. At night, we even bring our toys upstairs to the bedroom so we can play with them before we go to sleep. (Mom wants us to learn how to take them back downstairs – but we haven’t quite mastered that yet!)

At night, we got dinner on real plates. Rice, veggies and kibble – made in the shape of a birthday cake - what a feast! Then we all sat down and watched TV. Ok, Mia and I weren’t really interested, but we pretended for mom’s sake. You know how she is – she likes us to spend “quality time”. Personally, I think that chasing rabbits would be a better quality time activity – but – c’est la vie!

Then before we went to bed, mom wanted to take some pictures. Alright, it isn’t my favourite thing, but Mia just hates it. Every time the camera clicks she closes her eyes and turns her head. Ha, ha. And this time, it wasn’t just pictures – she made us wear these silly hats. It’s just not chowy to wear silly coloured hats.

Anyway – we had a great birthday – and here are the pictures.
Attachments
DSCN0347.JPG
DSCN0347.JPG (41.87 KiB) Viewed 3990 times
DSCN0330.JPG
DSCN0330.JPG (59.65 KiB) Viewed 3988 times
DSCN0310.JPG
DSCN0310.JPG (44.06 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
Mia
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Chutter's Birthday!

Post by Mia »

Some more pics
Attachments
DSCN0368.JPG
DSCN0368.JPG (67.1 KiB) Viewed 3977 times
DSCN0365.JPG
DSCN0365.JPG (60.46 KiB) Viewed 3973 times
DSCN0363.JPG
DSCN0363.JPG (56.71 KiB) Viewed 3973 times
Mia
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

It sounds like a perfect Birthday. You are lucky you got a good mom!!! Happy Birthday

Butters here: I agree those hats aren't very chowy, my mom has pulled that one on me too!! YUCK
SweetPea Rocks!!
precious's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by precious's mom »

These pictures are great!!!! I love the hats and wish my Naomi would let me keep the on her. Absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday and it sounds like you got the royal treatment you deserved!
Missi

created by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED sweetpea
bluelotusheart
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by bluelotusheart »

Happy Birthday from Sheba Chow - many many happy returns...you look great!
Bluelotusheart
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Oh my goodness, what a great day you had. Your mom is fantastic! Putting up with the undignified hats and TV watching is really a small price to pay. You are getting to be such a big boy and absolutely one of the handsomest I know. When are you coming to play with Teddy anyway?

Lise, they look amazing. I especially love the picture of Chutney with his paws crossed. Too cute!
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

A bit late, but both of you look lovely, my mom's computer was down for a week, and next week we are going to Cape Town, so must get my word in now before it's to late, wish I had been there for your party.
Chrystal
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Oh Chutters what a lucky boy, your mom does spoil you! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. :D

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

How adorable! Happy birthday to you, dear Chutters! :D
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand