These were my Chows.

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: These were my Chows.

Post by CoraP. »

Such beautiful chows...every single one of them. I wish you the best of luck in Capetown. I am sorry you have had to give up so many of your animals. I hope things will go really well for you and Robin in Capetown. Hopefully the weather won't be so bad.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Carolyn, your Chows were indeed lovely. You've led a blessed life and I'm positive that will continue. Best of luck in Cape Town and please get back on-line as soon as possible. We all look forward to your posts and pics. Take care... [:D] [:D]
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Wow...so many beautiful Chows!! How blessed are you? The one standing on his hind legs at the car looks HUGE!!! :D Yes, please do keep in touch when possible and Neelaa & I wish you the very best of luck in Capetown. Sometimes, turning the page can be awfully difficult but sometimes it leads to an exciting new chapter!! (that's me, trying to be deep :roll: )
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

The one standing by the car is a she, She was my first Sharon and yes she was a very very big Chow, but had the sweetest nature, she passed many years ago, and yes she was a very very special chow, almost became a champion, and beat a champion chow at her first show when she was just 4 months old. She died from the dreaded Blout.
CArolyn :|
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Carolyn, I will continue to send out good thoughts that you and yours find some place suitable and a new job. I know it's hard right now to think positively, but think of this as a blessing in disquise you will find a better place to live, a better job and your'
everything will be better! Change is hard, but often it does turn out better.

Take care and think positive, I'm praying for you.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!