puppy bruin

Post by peidaan11 »

he's has very squinty eyes...
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: puppy bruin

Post by TJordan »

Oh isn't he adorable.!!!! I see what you mean about his runny eyes, hope you find out something soon!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

He is nekkid! :lol: But a cutie pie nonetheless. That is the barking baby right? He just wants to sleep with you! He's lonely :cry: . I couldn't confine either one of mine at night when they were little...the whining broke my heart. Both slept with me and neither ever pottied in the bedroom.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
peidaan11
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by peidaan11 »

he is bad in my room. i need to spray the carpet with vinegar b/c he wants to mark it up. i don't trust him enough yet. do you think i should keep him in my bathroom where it has laminate floors?

yes, he's the barking puppy.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

He is CUTE!

I crated mine at night in my bedroom when they were untrustworthy little puppies :D I couldn't take the barking :roll: Once Bruin see's you bedroom as the place he sleep, I doubt he'll pee in there. You may want to spend time in you room with him before bedtime to get him used to it. Take him out immediately if you see the sighs he thinking about peeing :D
Thank you Elodie!
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mally »

Oh what a cute sweetheart - why is he shaved? I kept Lychee in my bedroom and never had a problem with pee etc. But I know some people who crate the puppy just outside of the bedroom and leave the door open so the pup can hear them breathing etc and is more comfortable that way. :D
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

When Molly first came here from the rescue, we put her in a crate at night downstairs. The first night she was fine. No sound at all. The second night, she started barking. I came down and slept on the couch with her crate beside me. It was sleeting that night, and I think the sound of it made her bark. Then the next night she barked again, so once again I came down and slept on the couch. Finally I decided to put her crate in our bedroom. That worked well several months, and then the barking started again. I thought she had to go out, so out we went. A couple nights later, the same thing, except she started whining and almost sounding like a little puppy yipping. Finally, I decided to leave her out of the crate at night. She sleeps beside our bed and is fine. If she hears a noise outside, she might bark some, but most nights are very peaceful. I guess she was just trying to tell us she had had enough of that crate!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

He is so cute, I always have the puppies in bed with me, I felt too guilty. Had one accident but they didn't have the bladders the size of a chow either
peidaan11
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by peidaan11 »

very interesting... yea, i slept on the couch last night because he was bad. actually, i don't fully know the details b/c i was really tired then. he can hold his bladder for at least four hours. i thought he was barking for no reason so i would leave him in the kitchen. he doesn't make a mess and just barks. when i finally take him out, he goes. so he can hold his bladder but he just wants to call the shots. i'll try playing with him in my room. i only have rice vinegar. do you think i can put that on the spots where he went pee or do i have to get regular vinegar?

the previous owner thought that she was going to give him to the pound so she got him groomed. not sure if she decided lion cut or if the groomer did but he's going to be like this until his fur wants to grow out. i'm curious as to whether or not he's going to shed for summer. anyone know? i'm guessing he's closer to six months old now.