In memory of: my sweet Milo

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

I am so sorry for your loss, I know I don't know many of you very well but the thought of any of you losing your Chows just makes the tears fall. :cry:

You gave Milo your love and kindness - He knows why you held on to him.

Take care.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. It seems that the ones that need special peopole the most come to us for their final days when they are given tons of love and the greatest gift of all, to be gently shown into that goodnight when the time comes.

Layla my heart goes out to you and the tears are flowing. Purple kisses from Firesong and Dreamdancer.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

This was almost a week ago, I don't know how I missed this. Layla, I'm so so sorry! :cry: :cry:

Big hugs to you & your family,
Roxana & Neelaa
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

OMG Layla, I totally missed this and I can't tell you how very sorry I am. I will keep you and Milo in my prayers.....HUGS to you and Millie as I know your heart is breaking and you will miss him.
HUGS AND PURPLEKISSES from me
and the Girls

Thanks Sweetpea!
mrstu
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mrstu »

Layla -- I am so so so sorry that I missed this post, I truly feel your pain having lost Mrs.Tu just a month ago. I am sorry that a week has passed since you lost Milo. Mrs. Tu was waiting for him as he ran across the bridge. Sending my love your way...
Patti, Mrs. Tu, Kirby, Sophia and Maggie's mommy

Another beautiful banner courtesy of Sweetpea...
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

layla,
I've been thinking of you everyday and thinking what a wonderful life you and millie gave milo.he was a lucky little boy.again,I'm so sorry for your loss.
jacqui
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Layla,

I am so sorry, I just found out. [:D] I am sure he had a great life with you, You didn't have him long but I am sure you made up for is earlier life with love. my deepest condolences

David
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Geesh, i'd read another post where you stated how you missed your Milo. I'm definitely not on here enough. :shock: !!!

Milo was such a sweetie at Chowfest '07 and I am so glad I encountered his sweet energy. Your family was the best for him and I am glad you gave him the opportunity to share the latter part of his life with all of you. It always takes two to hold on and prolong the love until the time is right. May Milo's peace bring you peace.
Jennifer & Sheena
norcalchowrescue
Rank 0
Rank 0

Milo Memorial Site

Post by norcalchowrescue »

Here is a link to the Reno/Milo Memorial Site at norcalchowrescue.com

http://www.progressiveedgerecords.com/h ... /reno.html
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

That's beautiful, thank you so much for that. The pictures that you used are some of my favourites. The one of Millie jumping towards him in the sea... his expression was pure 'not again puppy.... MAMA, stop her!'

I found these of him today on a memory card

I love his smile so much.
Last edited by Layla on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

Oh, Layla, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not on much anymore so I do apologize for the lateness of my condolences.

I know in time your broken heart will mend, and the memories you share will keep Milo alive in your hearts.

You are in my prayers.
~ Sally
BooBooBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Milo

Post by BooBooBear »

Dear Layla,

I am just speechless at this very moment! I am so sorry for your loss of such a SPECIAL boy! I am hardly able to get on the site due to my crazy life and for that i due appoligize to you and for not even checking in on you and the gang! Your such a wonderful person and i am so glad Milo was lucky to have found you and to have felt the Love you gave him. Please email me or PM me whenever you need or want a friend to talk to and i will be here for you! Oh, Miliie i send my hugs & kisses to you and your Mommy & Daddy are there for you! Leo & Khonner are going to treat him so kind & they shall all chase the butterflies :)

God Bless you and your family!

Your Friend,
Samantha

Leo(Booboobear) 12/23/1993-3/3/2007

"You'll Always Be In My Heart"
I will always cherish your unconditional friendship!!!
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

I am so very sorry to hear about Milo, how sad, thank you for allowing him his peace he is now out of all suffering and waiting for you to greet him one day when you see him at the rainbow bridge,
Bless you Milo
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

norcalchowrescue
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by norcalchowrescue »

Milo (aka Reno) gets smarmy with Robbi. He really was a good boy. He will be so missed by many....

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... 620">Robbi & Reno (Milo)</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=22493620&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... itle=Robbi & Reno (Milo)">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... home">More Videos</a>

http://www.norcalchowrescue.com
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

:cry: I miss him so much. When does it stop hurting so much?
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Layla,
I'll be thinking of you today because we both lost our baby boys way too early.I know it will be very hard during the hoildays.you are in my thoughts and prayers [-o|
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".