Missing Rosie xx

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Deliblack
Rank 0
Rank 0

Missing Rosie xx

Post by Deliblack »

Hi ,I just found this site and thought I might join you all .Its a very sad time for me and my family , we just lost our chow "Rosie" she was Twelve years old . We lost her just yesterday and it feels so strange without her here with us .I Will post some photos of her next time I drop in .Bye for now ,Gail xx
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Gail,

I am so sorry for your loss. No words we can say can help ease the pain of your loss. Try to focus on the joys Rosie brought and celebrate her for what she was, a loving companion. In time the pain may go away, not completely, not ever but it may lessen. We all feel for you and your Family

David
Deliblack
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Deliblack »

Hi Dave ,thanks for your kind thoughts. Yes we will always remember Rosie for all the pleasure she brought to us , she was great with the Kids and even though she was getting a bit weary she never failed be tolerant with the kids . She was full of character right from the beginning !!We had her from Six months of age and she was so funny with the things she got up to!! There is something just so special about Chows , just fantastic loyal dogs..
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I am so sorry Gail but she has gone to The Happy Hunting Grounds (over the Rainbow Bridge as they say over The Pond). She was obviously much loved and had a long life so you must take comfort in that.
Think of the words of the old Hebrew proverb,

"Say not in grief she is no more, but in thankfulness she was."

Hugs from us. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

I am very sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will help but know that over time the pain will lessen. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
~ Sally