About Khon-man

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

paintedlady1990
Rank 0
Rank 0

About Khon-man

Post by paintedlady1990 »

I was Khon's second mommmy. He was my beautiful boy. I had him from Feb 25, 2006 untill Sept 28, 2006. I entered his picture in our Humane Society calendar pick and his picture is on the calendar this year.
A lady gave my number to Brandi (Jay's wife) that I might have a chow to re-home. Khon was a special boy...he was hand raised, not hand picked, altho if anyone could have picked, he'd have been the choice. He did have many champion show chows in his pedigree. With a small grandson, I had to be extra cautious due to Khon's size, and place him in another home. Even as a puppy, he was large for his age. He had the thickest fur of any chow I've ever owned or ever seen! My groomer said he was the best quality chow she'd ever groomed.
I did not pay the breeder (whom is a good friend and excellent breeder) any where near the $$ amount listed in one posting.
Khon did live on a farm here with horses, other dogs and a couple cats. He was very much spoiled and loved here at our farm. I am truly saddened by the loss of such a tremendous furchild, and the loss that the would've been-new owners in MO feel. My heart goes out to them.
I lost a very great Chow many years ago and I have never forgotten her and never will, but time has helped heal.