Khon & BooBooBear tragic ending :(

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Khon & BooBooBear tragic ending :(

Post by jacqui »

he was a very beautiful boy.I'm sure your heart is as heavy today as it was one year ago :( just remember how blessed you were to have found each other.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
BooBooBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by BooBooBear »

Jay & Brandy & family, I hope you got my message and i did get your email. Days, months and now a year has gone since Khon was taken from all of us. It still is so fresh in our hearts & minds that at times i swear i find myself barely able to breathe. March has become a rather bittersweet month for me and this is why: I lost my Best Friend Leo on 3/3 & then my sweet boy Yoshi was born on 3/17 & then i lost a very special friend who although never made it to my arms, still made it into my heart. We are very blessed to have our Yoshi, although as far as Khon goes we will never forget.

Leo(Booboobear) 12/23/1993-3/3/2007

"You'll Always Be In My Heart"
I will always cherish your unconditional friendship!!!
thor1loki
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by thor1loki »

My prayers and heartfelt condolences to both families. For all the things in life we think we have experienced, and for all things in life we hope to have conquered- we are truly fragile. we are human afterall, we make mistakes, and sometimes we blame ourselves way too much for things that we in fact had no control of. It is a hard very hard thing to experience the passing of any life, but it does hurt especially more so- when it is of an innocent and young soul. I have yet to meet a dog that i could not befriend, and i am sure you can agree that a chow's friendship and love is rather unique and special. I miss this dog-though i never met him- i wish him love though i never hugged him, and if he should by chance run into "my lucky"- i hope he will let her groom his face and clean his paws. You will always miss him and you will always love him. all of us will grieve and all of us will wonder the impossible why of life. Every one on this forum knows the word love is really spelled chow. However long it takes to grieve this loss-remember we share your grief. There are always questions that don't have answers- this is one of them.
Attachments
loukia.jpg
loukia.jpg (39.67 KiB) Viewed 1746 times