memorium

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

loco
Rank 0
Rank 0

memorium

Post by loco »

I would love more than anything for everyone here to take a moment and remember my precious companions that have left me in the past

Sparky: my first true love, so strong, so bold, you grew old and I hope lived a happy life. I miss you more than anything baby boy. It has been many years (I try not to keep track, it hurts me too much...but it's somewhere around 10 years) since you left, I hope that you can see this and understand I never meant to hurt you, it hurt me so much to put you dont but I hope I made the right decision, please forgive me baby :cry:

Shylo: I do not remember a lot about you, or what happened to you after I moved with my father, but I hope that if you are still alive you have had the best time ever, and if you are not then I hope you had an excellent life. I remember your previous owner abused you, and I wanted more than anything to protect you until the very end. I only wish that you are okay and are no longer in danger. Love you baby girl :cry:

Lala: baby chow, I never met you because of your unfortunate death...but I had the chance to live with your brother and sister for many years after. I only wish I could have touched you, everyone says you were beautiful and had a wonderful personality. I try to forgive the mailman that hit you the day momma moved into her new house, I only wish she knew the new backyard did not have a proper functioning gate :cry: :cry: your story is sad, I hope you will forgive mom and everyone else, unfortunately I do not know what else to say :(

RIP babies, I love you all!

Loco and Lizzy: the 2 most recent dogs in my life, sans 2 years ago. I love you both so very much, I can never forgive myself for giving you up to new owners. If it weren't for my personal circumstances I would not have done so babies, I wish you will fully understand that. I wish I could visit you now, but I think it will only make things harder. You must be used to your new owners, I hope they treat you well. I must refrain from visiting you to save you pain, in case you remember who I am I dont want you to be torn. I love you both so much, I hope you are doing well! If you are ever in need of help please babies please give me a sign, I will do my best to protect you or help you along the way. Good night sweet baby chows :wink: