Marshall, 1992-2006

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sojourner11
Rank 2
Rank 2

Marshall, 1992-2006

Post by Sojourner11 »

Although he left 6 weeks ago to go do what I guess he thought he had to do, it still feels like yesterday. I miss him so much it still makes me cry everyday.

"For more than 14 years you were my best friend, my riding buddy, my kid, my partner, and even my soulmate. I will always miss you and never ever forget you Marshall. I hope you found a quiet little spot under tree and with the wind your spirit did rise up and pass on to the next life."

While their will never be any who can replace you, I will try to help as many as I can live the life you did, carefree and happy, in honor of your memory.

I will always love you Marshall, yes your daddy loves you very much. Thank you for being my best freind ever. God, you take of my boy, he's home with you now.

Last edited by Sojourner11 on Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sojourner11
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sojourner11 »

Sunday mornings will never be the same without you Marsh... :cry:
dixie4
Rank 0
Rank 0

Marshall

Post by dixie4 »

I'm so sorry for your loss too. Thanks for your reply to Dixie. Marshall looks like a real sweetie. It's a comfort to know that other's love their dogs as much as we do.
Again my condolences.
rufnedge-2
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rufnedge-2 »

I'm so sorry to hear. He'll always be a part of you no matter what. Take care.
gerbie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Marshall

Post by gerbie »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Marshall looks adorable. Take care
Sojourner11
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sojourner11 »

4 months.... 4 of the worst months I could ever imagine. I still cry for you everyday lil brother. Life is empty and without meaning without you dude. I still watch the home movies I made, I only wish I made more. Found your old FSU harness the other day, thought we'd lost that. At least I have that of yours. You've been in my dreams a few times and waking up only to find an empty room is devastating, but at least I got to hold you one last time and if thats all I can get I'll take it. Hopefully somebody will find you and tell me what happened, not knowing is the worst part, besides no longer having your smiling face around to keep my spirits up. Love you bud, S.