R.I.P. Colonel

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

The Colonel
Rank 0
Rank 0

R.I.P. Colonel

Post by The Colonel »

Colonel left us today due to cancer in a kidney. Some of you remember his rescue from a Ohio shelter back in 2007. Colonel had a full and wonderful life with us in three different sate. He was a gentle soul and will be missed.

His story can be found here:

http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php ... PZvcS6rG7A
The Colonel
Rank 0
Rank 0

R.I.P. Colonel

Post by The Colonel »

Colonel passed away today from cancer in his kidney. We rescued Colonel from a shelter in Ohio back in 2007. Colonel lived a wonder and happy life in three state since then. Some of you here remember his story, you can read about it here.

http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php ... PZvcS6rG7A

You will be missed Colonel.
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: R.I.P. Colonel

Post by Laura »

I remember Colonel's story. I am so sorry for your loss!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
rmb
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rmb »

I know what a hole the loss of a pet an leave in your heart. I'm truly sorry for your loss.
ski
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ski »

He was so lucky to have you. I am so sorry!
maikinda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by maikinda »

I'm very sorry to hear about Colonel. Loosing a friend is so hard. Thank you for saving him and giving him such a great life.

Laura
Attachments
Micah B&W.jpg
Micah B&W.jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 7213 times
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

I’m so deeply sorry to hear of Colonel’s passing. :( My deepest heartfelt sympathy is being sent your way. Even though he is now gone from you physically, he will always hold a special place in your heart and in the memory box of your mind. Now and then a thought or memory will pop up and bring a tear to your eye or a smile to your face or make you laugh out loud. That is his way of letting you know he is still close to you and so thankful for the great life he had with you. May it give you some comfort to know that down the road when your time comes to leave this earth that Colonel will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge to greet you, wagging his tail and ready to give you purple kisses. How sweet that time will be.

You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
Pam