My heart is torn to pieces...

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Jasper was set free from his battle yesterday afternoon. His awful health made my decision for me when his body gave up on him... I miss him so so much. But I'll find peace in knowing he's now at peace; no more hurting, no more medications; and knowing I held him all the way to the end. He's now with Tippsy again and the other puppies who've passed before him.

I'm so sorry baby boy! I love you so much! And I miss you so much already! Rest easy my angel boy!

10/31/2008-10/23/2014
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: My heart is torn to pieces...

Post by Sirchow »

Jess this must be the hardest and the bravest thing you have had to do. I was so sorry to read on FB about your loss and came here to see if you said any more. Poor Jasper. He struggled so long and valiantly. You did the only thing you could do and Jazz knew he was so loved. Sending hugs and strength to get through this eventually ...it never goes away but we do learn to live with it as you well know. They leave such gaping holes in our lives. So sorry.
Siriol xxx
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

I second everything Siriol said... Hugs and love from afar. But be glad to know he's no longer suffering poor guy. Run free Jasper!
<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Jess, So sorry to read about Jazz man,,but like Nikki, ending their suffering is something we can do for them to be free of pain . It's never easy even knowing they are free but hang in there you know from experience your wonderful memories will help you get through. You did so much for Jazz and sometimes even the Drs don't have answers.
Take care
Nancy - Bella
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Jess, I am so sorry to hear about Jasper. Like the others have said I know how hard a decision this is and I know you have done it out of love for Jasper. Our hearts are with you.
Karen
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Dear Jess,

My heart goes out to you. I’m sending you my deepest, heartfelt sympathy. Even though he’s now gone from you physically, he’ll always hold a special place in your heart and in the memory box of your mind. Now and then a memory of him will pop up and bring a tear to your eye or a smile on your face. That’s OK - treasure that moment. May it give you some comfort to know that down the road when it’s your time to leave this earth he’ll be waiting with Tippsy to greet you at the Rainbow Bridge with their tails wagging. How sweet that will be.

You’re in my thoughts & prayers

Sending you a comforting hug from me and purple kisses from Whitby

Pam & Whitby

Run free Jasper
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Thank you everyone. My heart still aches and I still can't think of him, hear or speak his name, or see a picture of him without crying. On a daily basis, I still this "gotta give Jazz breakfast/dinner", "need to give Jazz his meds", "need to take Jazz for a walk", etc.. Throwing myself into doing stuff with Dixie and Todd and/or my friends distracts me for a little bit, but only for so long.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

So sorry to hear about Jasper :( - so young.

Karen, Shiloh, Kohana, and my Angel Chowboy, Nahkohe