Gone to soon

Remember our beloved Chow Chows that have passed on.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Gone to soon

Post by wokman »

Abby was set free from the pain to run free forever and join her recently departed new friend Leo.
I will never regret turning back to St. Louis to take the chance of adding a new member to the pack.
Zoey and I will miss you very much, we enjoyed you presence for the short nine months you were with us. I asked many questions before I made my decision for Abby and I will have to live with my doubts and what ifs, that is the burden put on us as Pet owners, but I accept it. :cry:
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Gone to soon

Post by Chowmomma »

Am so so very sorry
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Iam so sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you!
Run free of pain Abby !!
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Sending you my deepest heartfelt sympathy. To lose one is heartbreaking. :( I lost my beloved Chloe roughly 2 ½ years ago when she was 13. I can only imagine how you must be feeling after losing two just a few months apart. The saving grace is that even though they are gone from you physically they will always hold a special place in your heart and in the memory box of you mind.

May it comfort you to know that down the road when it’s time for you to leave this earth they will be there to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge – wagging their tails and ready to give you purple kisses.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sending you a warm, comforting hug.

Take care
Pam

Abby Run and be pain free. Go find Leo He’s been waiting and watching for you.
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

Thank you all for your kind words. This was very sudden and unexpected. Abby tried to hide her pain and gave a final lick on my hand before going to find Leo and Kamie; to run and play forever. This lose is very hard to take. :_|
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Tough decisions like this are made by those who are strong and truly love their chows for however long or short a time they share their chowselves with us. Abby and all the chows and nature's animals who went over to the rainbow bridge will be forever grateful to you and your selfless love and we are all grateful that you are here to help the chows. Thank you wokman for being here and may peace encompass and possess your heart and mind.
Jennifer & Sheena